Even though I can eat fat (good fats) on a Keto diet, I still use my air fryer a lot. My air fryer is one of my all-time favorite kitchen appliances and I use it often. One recipe we love is Keto Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Scallops.
Everything’s better with bacon, right?
And bacon-wrapped scallops are one of my favorite appetizers. Or, meal, if I eat enough of them. And trust me, I can eat a lot of these bacon wrapped scallops.
If you are looking for a keto-friendly or low-carb appetizer, I think this appetizer will fit the bill…
Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- 1 lb. Sea scallops (about 10)
- 5 Strips of bacon
- ¼ tsp. Garlic powder
- 1-2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ Tbsp. Olive oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the sea scallops with ½ tablespoon of olive oil, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine well.
- Cut the bacon pieces in half lengthwise to form two long strips per piece of bacon.
- Wrap one of the bacon strips around the outside of each sea scallop.
- Place the scallops onto a parchment-lined tray or fry basket of your air fryer, and cook for 8-9 minutes.
- Open the air fryer and place the Parmesan cheese onto the top of the scallops. Continue to cook for another 1-2 minutes before serving.
I told you it was quick and easy!
Tip: You can place bacon in the freezer for about 15 minutes to make it easier to cut.
And if you don’t have an air fryer you can make these in the oven.
Bacon-wrapped scallops are so delicious and since both bacon and scallops are Keto-friendly, they’re the perfect pairing combination.
This appetizer is so quick and easy to make. Which makes them a great anytime appetizer. In fact, Valentine’s Day is a great time to make this quick and easy Keto Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Scallops.
Here’s a printable version of this appetizer recipe…
Tip: You can freeze the bacon for about 15 minutes to make it easier to slice. If you don't have an air fryer, you can make these bacon wrapped appetizers in an oven.
Nutrition Information: Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 300Total Fat: 14.2gSaturated Fat: 3.9gCholesterol: 72.7mgSodium: 671.3mgCarbohydrates: 5.5gNet Carbohydrates: 5.4gFiber: 0.1gSugar: 5.8gProtein: 32.4g
Tip: You can freeze the bacon for about 15 minutes to make it easier to slice.
If you don't have an air fryer, you can make these bacon wrapped appetizers in an oven.
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.