What a week. It’s had its ups and downs, like most weeks. All in all, it’s been a great week! And although it’s late Friday evening, I finally got around to 5 Question Friday! If you join in, please leave your link in the comments so I can see your answers… and don’t forget to link up at Five Crooked Halos (just click on the image above). So here we go:
1. What’s your favorite childhood snack that you still eat as an adult?
Reese Cups. Loved ’em then, love ’em now. The thing is, I can’t eat them like I used to, without it showing on my hips stomach/waist.
2. What food will you not eat the low fat version of?
Cheese. Cheese should not be low-fat, imho.
3. What’s your favorite way to cool off during the summer?
Pool, ocean, lake, stream, creek, shower, tub…
4. What’s your favorite summer read?
Anything. I just wish I had more time to read. But a good thriller like a book by Dean Koontz or Stephen King. Something for pure entertainment.
5. What are you doing to stay cool in this awful heat?
Staying indoors. As I get older I hate the heat more and more. So until it cools off more, I won’t be doing many hikes.