Snickerdoodle conjurs up images of delicious cookies… a cookie I happen to enjoy. The next best thing to a snickerdoodle cookie is a DIY lip scrub.
I love making homemade scrubs, but haven’t made one specifically for the lips before. This DIY Snickerdoodle Lip Scrub will keep your lips soft and kissable all winter long and tastes as good as it sounds.
Plus, it will make a great gift idea. This recipe will fill 3 small lip balm containers — perfect stocking stuffers!
Snickerdoodle Lip Scrub
- 4 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons almond oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: 2-3 drops Wilton warm cinnamon graham flavoring
- In a small bowl, add both sugars and the almond oil. Mix well.
- Add the cinnamon, vanilla and warm cinnamon graham flavoring (optional). Stir to blend all the flavors.
- Transfer to an airtight container(s) and store up to 3 months.
HOW TO USE
- Wet your lips with warm water and apply the snickerdoodle sugar lip scrub. Enjoy the sweet aroma of cinnamon and vanilla! (It tastes just like a snickerdoodle cookie so you might be tempted to lick your lips)!
- Gently rub your lips in a circular motion. Both sugars are great for exfoliating and the almond oil helps plump and moisturize your lips.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Apply your favorite lip balm.
As you can see, this lip scrub is really easy to make and you can feel good knowing your not putting harsh chemicals or ingredients you can’t even pronounce on your lips. Your lips will love you for it!
Some of the links above may be affiliate links, if you click and buy something, I’ll earn some money, so thank you.
Donna is a Professional Blogger, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, Freelancer, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.