I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Green Works. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and promotional item as a thank you for participating.
Since becoming a mom I am much more conscious of what I bring into my home. It’s important that it’s chemical-free (or as chemical-free as possible). I try to use all-natural products and buy organic as much as possible.
I do all of this because my son’s health is top priority. I know I cannot protect him from everything when he’s out in the big old world, but I can control what’s in our home (our little world).
Tips for Green Living
Walk or bike more – Whenever you can keep your car parked and walk or bike it will be better for the environment and for your health.
Use cleaners with all-natural/non-toxic ingredients. You and your family will breath better and fewer health problems.
Repurpose – there are so many uses for things, like using old T-Shirts for cleaning/drying cloths or for a quilt.
There are so many different ways to live a “green” life.
Green Works wants to reward you for living a green life…
Green Works Pinterest Games – How to Play
My Green Works Games Pinterest Board
About Green Works
- Formulated using plant- and mineral-based biodegradable cleaning ingredients
- Provides an easy and practical way to use naturally derived products without compromising cleaning performance
- Packaged in bottles that can be recycled
- Not tested on animals
- Green Works All-Purpose
- The cleaner is now available with the innovative SMART TUBE® TECHNOLOGY* that allows consumers to spray every drop of the liquid in spray bottles.
How to Buy
- Green Works® All-Purpose Cleaner is available in a 32-oz. bottle in both original and tangerine scents.
- It is expected to retail for approximately $3.49.
Be sure to enter the Green Works Games Pinterest contest for your chance to win a $500 gift card!
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.