As I talked about earlier, my son will be attending public school and as I also mentioned, we are supplementing his education. I’d like to share with you some of the great resources out there for home schooling , supplementing education or if your child has trouble with a particular subject and you would like to spend a little extra time on it to reinforce his/her learning of said subject. All of the sites I will be mentioning are completely free! You can find invaluable information, lesson plans, printables and more, all free! I use these sites regularly and highly recommend them.
- At donnayoung.org you'll find free home school planners, school calendars, household planners, printables in various subjects, and home school planning tips. One of the best home school resources you'll find!
- For great free math printables from preschool through 5th grade check out kidzone.
- Preschoolexpress is a great site for preschoolers! Great units, activities and printables for your little ones.
- Simple-Steps-to-Learning-Music is a great article on teaching music!
- Discovery Education is one of my favorite sites for lesson plans.
- At edhelper you can find great units for preschool age and kindergarteners. I really love the handwriting printables – you can custom build your own printables.
- For free flashcards, printables and more for K-6th grade check out mes-english.com
I hope you find these sites useful. Here's to happy learning! Hope to hear from you! Enjoy life!!!