Last month I got to try out the Dale and Thomas Mother's Day 4 Pack Sample Popcorn. I will reiterate, that I love popcorn. And I really LOVE… good popcorn! So I was thrilled to receive the Dale and Thomas Father's Day 4 Pack Sample Popcorn to review.
Well, to clarify, since it is the Father's Day four pack, it was my hubby that ate it (with the exception of the Cheddar and Black Peppercorn – he let me have it, since it's my favorite flavor).
Dale and Thomas Popcorn did not disappoint again. They are consistently good. I feel confident in recommending them… so if you're looking for a unique Father's Day gift idea, you can't go wrong with Dale and Thomas Popcorn.
Here's what I got — a beautiful gift box as seen above, with the Father's Day four pack sampler:
- Dale's Caramel
- Cinnamon Sugar Swirl
- White Cheddar & Black Peppercorn
- Hall of Fame Kettle Corn
My husband loved Dale's Caramel. He thinks Dale is one smart man. He already knew he loved the Hall of Fame Kettle Corn, which is still his favorite. He likes the Cheddar & Black Peppercorn, but since he knows it's my favorite, he was nice enough to give that to me. As for the Cinnamon Sugar Swirl… it was the perfect marriage of cinnamon to sweetness. The one thing we both agree on, is the quality of the popcorn. Regardless of the flavor, the popcorn is perfectly popped. It's not tough, or chewy… it's just right.
And remember, they have a 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Once again Dale and Thomas are going to give one of YOU the same Father's Day Four Pack Sampler as they did me! Dale and Thomas are awesome like that!
- 1 winner will receive a Father's Day 4-Pack Sampler by Dave and Thomas
- This giveaway is ONLY open to the contigious United States (sorry not available to Hawaii or Alaska residents) and NO P.O. Boxes
- Winner must reply by email within 48 hours. After which, a new winner will be chosen
- Winner will be chosen by Random.org
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Giveaway starts June 2, 2012, at 12:01 and ends June 8, 2012, at 11:59.
Just enter the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!!!
Disclosure: I received a product to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. Opinions are 100% my own.