Today's Part Three questions come from the blog Conversations with an Imaginary Audience. There's 200 questions, so they'll be broken up into parts. So without further ado here's to you learning a little bit more about me…
41. Growing up, who was the easier mark: Mom or Dad?
I didn't play that game, but it is/was my Step-Dad.
42. What is the stupidest pet that you ever saw?
Rat. Why in the heck would anyone want a rat for a pet? Seriously.
43. Tell us about a band whose every CD is a “must have”.
Pink Floyd, Eagles, Daughtery… oh, you said band, singular. Oops.
44. Where (sic) you surprised when Jim Parsons came out?
45. Have you ever shoplifted?
46. We currently have a person who plays both this meme and Saturday 9 who signs in to Mr. Linky every week. Yet, if you click on that link, you are told that only “members” can read the blog. Why do you think that person even bothers to sign in or for that matter, do the meme? (Don't misunderstand, we have no rules and we aren't angry. But it is damn peculiar, no?)
hmmmm. Yeah, that is peculiar.
47. Have you ever driven a Ferrari?
Nope. Although my hubby would love a Ferrari… I could care less.
48. What do you call those little plastic things on the ends of shoelaces?
Aglets. And I did not need to Google it.
49. Have you ever walked more than a mile?
50. Do you believe in magic?
51. Have you ever been arrested?
Nope. Would freak the heck out!
52. Have you ever skinny dipped?
53. Explain what you think about hippies.
My husband cause me his "Hippie Chick" all the time, so I guess I think they're pretty dang cool.
54. New York or California?
I have yet to visit either state, and want to for different reasons. But gun held to my head, I'd say California.
55. Have you ever been dumped?
Yes. 🙁 I know… why would someone want to dump ME? lol.
56. What are you wearing right now?
It's Sunday afternoon, and I'm still in my jammies.
57. John Edwards had a mistrial. How do you think he conducted himself after the verdict?
Even if he was apologetic, I just can't see past what a poor excuse of a man he is. He got away with a crime, imho.
58. Did you watch the series finale of House?
No. It's DVR'd.
59. You may need to go back a long way if you are old like Harriet. Who was the last person who asked you out? (Or that asked you out. Same dumb question either way.)
60. Do you have any collections?
I do have a collection of Precious Moments. I haven't bought any or received any as gifts in years. I think I am going to put them in a yard sale.
If you join in on the fun, please leave your link in the comments so I can stop by and read your answers!
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.