This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KreateMyHappy #CollectiveBias
In my home, it seems like there is always someone snacking. Or looking for a snack. I remember when I was young how one of my absolute favorite snacks was Rice Krispies Treats. My mom made these delicious treats often, and I like to do the same for my son.
I like to get creative and make my Rice Krispies Treats with a little pizzazz… dress them up a little with some delicious M&M’s® or dipped in dark chocolate, or maybe even add some fruit. Something to make them unique or fun!
Some of my favorite bloggers made some amazing Rice Krispies Treats creations that will WOW you!
There’s even a contest going on. All you have to do is vote for your favorite Rice Krispies Treats creation and you will be entered into the sweepstakes!
I love a good contest, don’t you? Especially ones that include mega prizes like a $250 gift card, a Beats Pills™ Portable Stereo Speaker by Dr. Dre™, and sweet treats like Jet-Puffed Marshmallows and M&M’s®!
Want to know how you could win those awesome prizes? There are two ways to vote:
Vote through the Kellogg’s Family Rewards website:
- Visit the Kellogg’s Family Rewards site
- Click on the “Vote Now” button
- Follow the easy steps
Vote via Social Media:
- To enter via Twitter, Pinterest and/or Instagram, go to any of the Social Platforms and include the hashtag #RKTreatSweeps and the name of the Treat recipe you’re voting on in the copy of your post.
- You must also send or share a link of your post to [email protected] in order for your Social Platform entry to be verified.
- To send or share a link of your post with the Sponsor, go to the Social Platform(s) containing your Treat vote post, go to your profile, select the tweet/pin/post you would like to share with the Sponsor, and copy the link (Twitter) or share the post (Pinterest & Instagram) to [email protected]
Hurry and vote now! Contest voting runs 3/24-5/3/15.
Okay, so tell me… which treat did you vote for?
Donna is a Professional Blogger, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, Freelancer, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.