This post is sponsored by savings.com. All opinions about the ValPak sales positions and career opportunities available at Valpak are 100% my own.
If you’re looking for a career in sales, Valpak is looking to fill several sales positions all across the country. You know the blue envelopes of savings you receive in your mailbox each month? That’s Valpak.
Valpak Your Good Neighbors
Valpak has been around since 1968. Based in St. Petersburg, FL, with 160 franchises located throughout the United States and Canada, the infamous blue envelopes of savings are mailed out each month to over 39 million demographically targeted households in 45 U.S. states and Canadian provinces.
Valpak also provides digital coupons through their app, where you can find local coupons – it’s an easy app to use, too. I always check it before I go shopping or out to eat.
A company that has been established for over 40 years and evolved and developed technology to keep up with today’s ever-growing technologically advanced society sounds like a great company to work for. Not to mention the employee benefits Valpak offers its employees.
If you like making your own schedule, are self-driven, motivated by leading conversations, and a competitive desire to win, Valpak is right for you…
- Base salary, plus uncapped commission
- Sales bonuses, contests, and incentives
- Tools and customer data at your fingertips, including Salesforce.com, leads and prospecting database, tablets, best practice playbooks, a guided sales application and more…
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 2+ years of proven success in business development and outside sales
- Experience in print and digital advertising sales preferred
- College degree is preferred, but not required
For more information about responsibilities & required skills/abilities, visit valpak.com/careers.
For immediate consideration, send your resume to: [email protected]
If you are looking for employment or maybe a change in careers, you should give Valpak a look. They are looking for sales positions all across the country. You can learn more about job openings, the company, and benefits here.