Did you know there was a website where you can find useless facts? Well there is! I already consider myself the Queen of useless information…so am pleased to know that there is a web site of useless facts, where upon I can retain even more useless information.
At useless-facts.net they break down the useless facts into categories and broken down even further with subcategories:
- People – Presidents, Babies & Birth, Movies & Movie Stars and The Body, to name a few.
- Places – China, Colleges and Geography and more.
- Living Things – Animals,Insects and Spiders and Fish
- Society – Laws, Crime and Drugs
- Academic – Energy, Literature and Medicine
- Other Facts – Death and Magic and the Occult are a sampling of the subcategories.
Did you know:
- That the oldest piano still in existence was built in 1720?
- Christopher Columbus had blond hair?
- Theodore Roosevelt’s wife and mother died on the same day?
- In ancient China people committed suicide by eating a pound of salt?
- A rat can go without water longer than a camel can?
- And speaking of camels, it is illegal to hunt camels in the state of Arizona?
Did you know:
- In 1915 the average annual family income in the United States was $687 a year?
- Before King George IV OF England ordered a set of boots made to fit each of his feet, shoes were designed to be worn on either foot?
- Alfred, Lord Tennyson wrote a 6,000 word epic poem when he was twelve years old?
I love this web site! Now my arsenal of useless information will grow as I soak up like a sponge the new useless facts that I didn’t already know.
Go check out UselessFacts.net. I promise you will learn something…what is useless to some may not be useless to all!
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.