My post the other day on ‘muffin tops’ got me to thinking about pet peeves and then I ran across the idea for a pet peeve meme. Therefore, I thought I’d get a few things off my chest and talk about my ten pet peeves. So here are my current top ten pet peeves:
- Muffin top – I truly hate to see girls or women wearing tops too short with too tight, too low-cut pants and showing their stomachs hanging out.
- The thong or panties showing – need I say more?
- Tattoos – or what is adoringly referred to as a tramp stamp. If you don’t know what I mean, the tattoo is on the low back so it shows above their too low, too tight jeans.
- People that talk on their cell phones loudly in public – I do not want to hear other peoples personal conversations.
- People that pull out in front of you in traffic and then drive slowly.
- People who drop by without calling first. It is usually family members that do this. However, the polite an considerate thing to do is call first. I may not be home or I may be busy.
- People that brag and talk about themselves or what they have. I’m truly happy for you, but people who toot their own horns aggravate me.
- People who leave shopping carts in parking spots.
- People who let their kids scream and run around in restaurants and stores.
- Loud music in restaurants – I want to be able to have a conversation while I’m dining.
I must admit that it took me a little while to think of ten. Because it really takes a lot to upset me, as well as, a lot to get me mad or bother me. I usually don’t let things get to me. I can say that I strongly dislike or get aggravated by the above 10 pet peeves! Do your own ‘pet peeve’ meme on your blog and leave a link in a comment so we can all share our pet peeves. Hope to hear from you. Enjoy Life!!!
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.
All of yours plus my own pet peeves. I’m easily agitated it seems! http://beth-sunshinedaydreamz.blogspot.com/
Beth, honestly, I am an easy going person, I just can’t seem to tolerate stupid people (or stupid things people do)!
Comments are closed.