Who doesn’t love cookies? No matter what your age, cookies are a universal treat. I received a cookie pie for review purposes. All opinions are 100% my own.
If you do love cookies, you will fall in love with the deep dish chocolate peanut butter cookie pie from Little Red Kitchen Bake Shop!
Everything about this cookie pie is amazing. It is decadent and rich…. peanut butter and chocolate goodness baked in a deep dish.
Little Red Kitchen has more than just cookie pies, you can try the Cookie of the Month Subscriptions.
Here are just a few reasons why you’ll love Little Red Kitchen Bake Shop’s baked goods:
- Are all-natural, without any preservatives or artificial flavors, yet still maintain the delicious flavors
- Shipped nationwide immediately after baking so you can share the love with friends and family near and far
- Baked fresh to order with mostly high-quality organic ingredients
You can find several specialty products ranging from $18 to $95, including:
- Cookie of the Month Club – every month subscribers will receive either one dozen cookies or one cookie pie in the mail This is the perfect gift for anyone with a sweet tooth on your list or anyone who loves the surprise of receiving deliveries in the mail! Subscriptions are available for 3, 6, or 12 months starting at $95.
- Cookie Pies – with 6 delicious flavors to choose from, it’s hard to decide! The Elvis and Monster Cookie Pies were awarded sofi™ awards from the Specialty Food Association, which are $25 – $27 each.
I can think of a few people on my Christmas list who would love to receive either a cookie pie or cookies of the month.
I need to try The Elvis next, but I seriously, cannot recommend the Deep Dish Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Pie enough. If you love chocolate and peanut butter, this cookie pie is dream come true.
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.