This is a sponsored post. All opinions about salted caramel almond cold brew coffee with Torani Salted Caramel Syrup are 100% my own. I only endorse companies, products, and services that I believe, based on my own experiences, are worthy of endorsement.
Two things I love when it comes to drinks are coffee and salted caramel. Coffee is my drink of choice. Whether hot or cold, if you’re a coffee drinker, there’s nothing better than coffee. And salted caramel is one of my favorite coffee flavors.
I always drink a hot cup of coffee first thing in the morning all year round, but in the hot months, I enjoy cold brew coffee for the rest of the day.
The good thing about cold brew coffee is you can make as much as you want. I usually make it on Sunday for the week ahead.
You do not have to have any special equipment to make cold brew coffee, so if you don’t have a French press or coffee grinder, don’t fret, it’s easy to DIY your own cold brew. You can either buy ground coffee or have it ground at your local grocery store.
The difference in cold brew coffee is that it isn’t as bitter and acidic. The heating of coffee brings out the slight bitterness and acidity. With cold brew, you use only cold water to brew your coffee.
When I stop by Kroger to pick up my coffee for the week, I also pick up a bottle of Torani Salted Caramel Syrup to add a splash (or more) of salted caramel to my cold brew coffee. Sometimes I add other flavors to it that go well with the salted caramel syrup, like almond.
Salted Caramel Syrup and almond extract are an excellent flavoring pair. You can try different flavors like vanilla and chocolate, too.
Even though I usually like to just add Torani Syrups to my cold brew coffee, I do like to experiment with flavors. This is my opinion, but you can experiment with different syrup flavors and flavor combinations to see what you like best.
This is one of the great things about Torani syrups, they blend well with other flavors bringing out the best in your drinks, whether it’s cold brew coffee, hot coffee, iced coffee, or hot chocolate… making each drink you make with Torani unique.
By trying different flavors along with the Torani Syrup flavors, you can create countless flavors all your own. Or just a spoonful (or more) to your drink anytime.
My favorite thing about Torani Syrups (besides the taste) is that it is made with real, simple ingredients like pure cane sugar and natural ingredients.
I love making my own cold brew coffee, hot coffee drinks (like lattes), iced coffee, and more with Torani because I know exactly what’s in my drinks. And I save money not buying drinks from coffee shops like Starbucks. A win-win.
Cold Brew Coffee Recipe
- 1/3 Cups ground coffee (any roast) per cup of water
- 8 Cups cold (or room temperature) water
- Add coffee grounds and cold water to a large pitcher or jar.
- Stir with a long-handled spoon until mixed well.
- Place in fridge (or cool spot) for 24 hours (or at least 12 hours minimum).
- Pour the cold brew into a large pitcher or jar using cheesecloth or a fine-mesh strainer.
Salted Caramel & Almond Cold Brew Coffee Recipe
- 2 Tbs Torani Salted Caramel Syrup
- 1/8 tsp Almond extract
- 1/4 cup 2% milk or milk of choice (if you don’t have almond extract, you can use Almond milk)
- 1 cup cold brew coffee
- Pour cold brew coffee into a glass or mug.
- Add Salted Caramel Syrup, almond extract, and milk and blend well.
- You can use some of your cold brew coffee, a little milk, and Torani Salted Caramel Syrup blended together and poured into ice trays to make flavored ice cubes. It keeps your cold brew coffee colder longer, and as the ice melts, you won’t have watered-down cold brew coffee.
- You can also top your cold brew with whipped topping and/or caramel sauce as an added treat.
- When it comes to the ratio of coffee grounds to water – try different ratios to find what you like best. I do 1/3 cup of coffee to every cup of water because I like it strong. But you can do 1 cup of coffee to every 4 cups of water. Or anything in between.
- And, of course, if you don’t have almond extract or almond milk, you can use vanilla extract.
I hope you enjoy this #ToraniColdBrew coffee as much as I do. Be sure to stop by your local Kroger (or Kroger banner) grocery store to pick up some Torani Syrups and start making delicious cold brew coffees today. Or purchase Torani at your local retail stores or online at Torani.com.
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.