Imagine a light, fluffy dessert that melts in your mouth satisfies your sweet tooth and is beautiful to behold, and you will be dreaming of Romantic Raspberry Fluff.
Add some raspberry schnapps just for fun, and you’ll have the perfect dessert for a romantic Valentine’s Day meal.
This dessert is best when made the day before, which makes it a wonderful choice for entertaining. If you would rather not use liqueur, simply substitute water or raspberry juice for the schnapps.
Romantic Raspberry Fluff
Makes approximately 10 individual servings, or one 9-inch by 13-inch serving dish.
1 package (3 oz) raspberry gelatin
1/2 cup (or 2 “airline bottles” 50 ml) raspberry schnapps
1 1/4 cups boiling water
1 large can evaporated milk
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries (if using frozen, do not thaw before use)
1 package graham crackers (7 double crackers), finely crushed
- In a medium bowl, combine the gelatin and raspberry schnapps. Stir well and let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 ¼ cups boiling water. Stir for several minutes to completely dissolve the gelatin. Place bowl in the refrigerator until it is thickened, but not set.
- Pour the evaporated milk into a metal cake or pie pan and place it in the freezer just until ice begins to form around the edges.
- With an electric hand mixer, put the milk into a medium bowl and whip until it forms soft peaks. Add the sugar and whip until well combined. Fold raspberries into the whipped milk.
- Whip the gelatin briefly.
- Fold the whipped milk into the gelatin.
- If you are making individual desserts, sprinkle graham cracker crumbs in each dish. (Champagne or wine glasses make an elegant presentation.) Fill with raspberry mixture and sprinkle with additional crumbs.
- If you are making one 9-inch by 13-inch serving dish, sprinkle about 2/3 of the crumbs in the bottom of the dish. Cover with the raspberry fluff, and then sprinkle the remaining crumbs over the top.
- Best if chilled overnight, but several hours will do in a pinch.
Serve and enjoy! Whether it’s Valentine’s Day, wedding anniversary, date night in, or anytime, this Romantic Raspberry Fluff recipe will be sure to please.
Here are some other great ideas for gifts that aren’t pricey but are fun and will be appreciated. I personally love the For Lovers Vouchers.
Knock Knock Vouchers for LoversThe Romantic Coupon BookNo 1 Romantic Love Songs – Classic Love Moods ( Deluxe Version )Fate LoveCoupons From The Heart
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.
This looks fabulous. Thank you for sharing with us!
It’s been a long time since I’ve had a grown-up dessert! Looks amazing.
Oh my, YUM! What a perfect Valentine’s Day dessert!
That looks absolutely delicious!
Yummy! Thanks for sharing!
That’s a luscious sweet treat dessert. It sounds fabulous although I’d probably leave the liqueur out so all ages could have some.
It looks yummy! Can’t wait to try this out, thanks!
OMG! This screams Valentine! Yummmmmmm!
Well, yes I am dreaming of Romantic Raspberry Fluff! This recipe looks so delicious! Perfect for Valentine’s Day!
You sold me when you said Schnapps! Can’t wait to try this!
This looks totally incredible, I have got to make this for my bunch!
Wow, a sexy dessert 😉
I want to try this. Looks great and not too difficult to make
Yum that looks so good!! I am gonna have to add this on the list to make!!
That. Looks. Delicious. In our house anything chocolate is romantic – due do the fact that my husband is a chocoholic. 😉
what a sweet dessert for valetines day looks great
Looks and sounds super yummy. I’d Definitely have to say that one of my favorite romantic desserts is chocolate covered strawberries. Oldie but goodie.
So this is a “AFTER” the kids go to bed dessert?
Sounds yummy! I want to try the virgin version.
Looks delicious, thanks for sharing!
This looks and sound absolutely amazing!
Easy, yummy & festive = perfect
Mmmm love the inclusion of the schnapps! Looks very pretty too.
OMG this looks sooooooooo good I wish I saw this sooner 😉 But saving for sometime in the near future anyways!
I assume it would work without the scnapps for a kiddie version? Cause I think the kids would love it.
You had me at Raspberry! This looks really good!
That looks awesome! I love the graham cracker crumble touch. 🙂
This is a great dessert for mom and dad! yum!
MMm that looks delicious. I would love to make this one night for hubby and I
It’s not only adorable but sweet as well. Love it.
That looks delicious! But for my husband he would love a cheesecake!
Raspberry Schnaps is so good too! I bet this is great.
Oh yes now this is my kind of drink, looks delicious and pretty easy to make!
Oh yum I love the added graham cracker.
This looks soooo yummy. I love mousse like desserts. The cool and creamy texture is so desirable.
This looks so easy to make, and raspberries are one of my favorite flavors!
Haha – I love that you said ‘airline bottles’ as an ingredient 😛 This looks delicious!
This looks delish! I am a big fan of raspberries!
yummy, very mouthwatering. I guess it’s still not too late to prepare it.
Oh my, this looks so yummy. I bet my kids would love to make it with me then eat it right up!
oh wow! looks great! awesome dessert for valentines day!
Comments are closed.