I have an aversion to bananas. Ever since I had to eat several pounds of bananas in one morning to get the scales to go tip 105 pounds when I only weighed 94 pounds. It was crazy and a story for another day.
Even though I do not love bananas, I do love things with bananas as an ingredient… like banana nut bread, banana pudding, banana cream pie. You get the picture.
I love this banana pudding cake recipe, it’s so moist, delicious, and easy! My kind of recipe. Try it out for yourself, I bet you’ll love it… even if you have an aversion to bananas.
Banana Pudding Cake
- Your favorite yellow cake mix or recipe
- One 4 oz box of instant banana cream pudding
- Cool whip or whipped cream (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- Mix and bake your yellow cake as directed on the box
- Baking should take about 20 minutes
- Allow your cake to cool
- Using a straw, Poke holes in your already baked cake everywhere
- Mix up your banana cream pudding
- Spoon your pudding over your cake
- Allow to sit for a few minutes, the pudding will then seep down into the holes that you poked into your cake
- You can choose to top your cake with more pudding after it all seeps through
- Top with cool whip or whipped cream if desired!
- Serve & enjoy!
Do you have a favorite recipe using bananas?
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.