Well I have good intentions, anyway. So… it's my hopefully to-dos in June, if I'm completely honest.
- Finish spring cleaning and de-cluttering, so I can have a yard sale the first of July (I've lived here 13 years,it will be my first yard sale).
- Read at least 5 books (hopefully more).
- Have more "girl" nights out.
- Have more date nights, with my hubby.
- Have more Mommy and son dates. 🙂
- Do some guest blogging. I've had a lot of guest bloggers lately, but would like to do some guest blogging myself.
- Get caught up on StumbleUpon (I am seriously behind on stumbles), and organize my boards on Pinterest, better.
- I'm not sure if I can finish it (but at least get it close to finished), but at least work on finishing my sunroom.
- Finish watching all the shows I have DVR'd.
Try some new recipes (and although it could be #11, practice being a better food photographer).
Do you have some things on your to-do list for June?