Content and/or other value provided by our partner, Target. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I will only endorse companies, products and services that I believe, based on my own experiences, are worthy of endorsement.
My friends and I were talking around Christmas about how we all shopped at Target at least once a week. I know I’m a regular at Target. I have spent hours at a time in Target on many occasions.
I enjoy shopping for gifts, household items, clothing, electronics and even grocery shopping and getting our prescriptions filled at Target. I’m a busy mom and my time is valuable. I love the convenience of the one stop shopping at Target. With wonderful selections and great prices, what’s not to love?
I appreciate how Target Pharmacy makes my life easier by offering…
- Flip the Script – You can transfer prescriptions to Target either in-store, online, or even on your mobile device.
- Pharmacy Rewards – There are no points to count or track and after only 5 prescription fills (yes, vaccinations count too) you receive 5% off a whole day of shopping (in-store and online) on top of their already low prices.
- $4 Generics – Brand-name equivalent prescriptions are available for less.
- Prevention/Vaccines – Get the shot you need—no appointment required
- PetRx – Target Pharmacy stocks many pet prescriptions.
- Text Alerts – Drop off your prescription and shop instead of waitingwe’ll text you as soon as it’s ready.
- Exceptional Experience – Target Pharmacy is ranked “Highest in customer satisfaction among mass merchandiser pharmacies by J.D. Power.”
I really appreciate being rewarded. Especially when I’m already rewarded with great service and great prices when I use the Target pharmacy.
At Target Pharmacy, they have Pharmacy Rewards like you’ve never seen.
In fact, April is the perfect time to fill your scripts at your favorite store because it’s Double Credit Days! W00-Hoo!
During Double Credit Days, getting rich rewards on stuff you love is quick and easy. Here’s how:
Fill once. Earn twice. During Double Credit Days (entire month of April), you can earn rewards twice as fast and get 5% off the entire store—for a whole day!
Guests earn 5% off certificate after filling 5 scripts
Fill your 5% shopping day faster by getting vaccinations and pet meds (yes, they count too!). In fact, you can add family members to one account to get to five, faster.
Make your life easier with target pharmacy…. I am.
I have more great news, I have a $50 Target eGift Card to give to one of my Blog by Donna readers. You can spend it while your waiting on your prescription to be filled at the Target Pharmacy.
You must be 18+ to enter. Open to U.S. residents ONLY. Giveaway ends 5/9/14 at 11:59 pm EST. Enter on the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!
Donna is a Professional Blogger, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, Freelancer, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.