I love parfaits. This delicious Lemon Raspberry Parfait is the perfect dessert to get me out of the winter doldrums. It would make a great Easter dessert as well. I love lemon desserts, so this parfait is perfect anytime for me.
I love individual desserts, it always makes not just kids but even adults feel special to have their own individual desserts. This lemon raspberry parfait is a great way to showcase individual desserts. It’s pretty and delicious, and the lemon-infused whipped cream is…
OH. SO. GOOD!
Lemon Raspberry Parfait (printable version HERE)
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 TBSP Baking powder
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Whole milk, room temp
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 12 TBSP Unsalted butter, room temp
- 2 cup Sugar
- 4 Eggs, room temperature
- 2 tsp Lemon zest
Lemon Infused Whip Cream Ingredients:
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 3 TBSP Powdered sugar
- 2 TBSP Sugar
- 1 TBSP Finely grated lemon peel
- 4 TBSP Fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prep a 12 X 9-inch cake pan with baking spray.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Mix the milk and vanilla together in a measuring cup.
- Beat the butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until it is light and creamy.
- Continue to beat the butter while adding the sugar, beating until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add the dry ingredients in 3 equal parts, alternating with the milk/vanilla mixture.
- Beat in the lemon zest. Mix well.
- Scoop the batter into the pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until springy.
- Allow to cool completely. Crumble. Set aside.
Lemon Infused Whip Cream Directions:
- Add all ingredients to a chilled bowl
- With an electric mixer, beat on medium speed until the cream holds a soft peak.
- Place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- 1 Basket of fresh raspberries
- 1 cup Lemon zest
- Fresh mint sprigs (1 per parfait glass)
Building the parfait:
- 4 parfait glasses
- First layer: Crumbled lemon cake
- Second layer: Fresh raspberries
- Third layer: Lemon-infused whip cream
- Sprinkle with fresh lemon zest
- 1 TBSP of lemon infused whip cream
- 1 Raspberry
- Sprig of fresh mint
Store in refrigerator until served.
Whether you make this lemon raspberry parfait for Easter or any time of the year, I’m sure you will enjoy it. It is one of my very favorites! If you love lemon or lemon-flavored desserts, you will love this, too!
If you’re looking for other lemon-inspired recipes for a holiday, spring, or summer, check out these Lemon Lavender Butter Cookies.
Remember, if you like this post, please take the time to follow all my projects and finds here on Pinterest. You can pin this Lemon Raspberry Parfait HERE for later.
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.
I’m not a big fan of lemon desserts ordinarily, but this looks really good. I would be interested in trying it. 🙂
You could use less lemon (zest) if you want. I love lemons, but you definitely can tweak it so that’s it more of a “hint” of lemon. 🙂
Lemon and rasberry is a great combination, usually like less lemon
What a cute fun dessert!
the lemon rasberry parafait looks delicous especially how iv’e never had never had one before
I adore lemon desserts, thank you for the recipe, need to spoil myself )))
This sounds like a very refreshing treat. I love both lemon and raspberries. I will be giving this a try. Thank you so much for sharing
This looks delicious! Parfaits with fruits in them are my weakness. I love the lemon mixing well with the raspberries
This looks so good. I can’t wait to try the recipe. Thanks!
Thanks for the recipe. Lemon and raspberry are some of my favorite fruits.
This looks so good. Lemons are my father’s favorite fruit, raspberries are mine. The love for sour food are in my family.
Comments are closed.