This wildlife appreciation and Twitter party announcement has been brought to you by NWF and TheMotherhood…
School’s out, school’s out, teacher let the…. my son is officially on summer break. Yay! We so need the break, too. We already have several hikes planned. It’s something we do almost every weekend during the summer. See we live near the beautiful Smoky Mountains.
You can’t live near these gorgeous mountains and not take advantage of hiking them.
Blog by Donna is excited to be participating in a Twitter Party with the National Wildlife Federation to spread the word about a new app, Ranger Rick’s Tree House, an iPad app for children ages 7-12. Ranger Rick’s Tree House is an interactive, educational, and fun app. So much fun, that kids won’t even realize they’re learning.
National Wildlife Federation #RRtreehouse Twitter party details:
We’ll talk about the Ranger Rick’s Tree House app, along with other fun ideas and helpful tips for building excitement about nature among kids and families! We would love to hear your tips for outdoor fun!
When: Wednesday, June 5th at 1p ET
Where: We’ll be on Twitter – follow the #RRtreehouse hashtag to track the conversation. You can see the details and RSVP via this Twtvite: http://twtvite.com/RRtreehouse
Hashtag: #RRtreehouse (Use this with each of your tweets)
Prizes: We will award five prizes throughout the party to participants who respond correctly to trivia questions. Each prize will include a basket of goodies from Ranger Rick for your little explorer:
- Ranger Rick Plush
- Ranger Rick Nature Notebook
- Ranger Rick Drawstring Backpack
- Ranger Rick yellow binoculars
- June/July issue of Ranger Rick print magazine
Hosts: @theMotherhood, @CooperMunroe, @EmilyMcKhann
TweetGrid for the party: http://bit.ly/14DnrRi
Your fellow co-hosts:
- Amber, Parent Palace – @ParentPalace
- Angela, About a Mom – @aboutamom
- Donna, Blog by Donna – @DonnaChaffins
- Kasandria, Southern Bella’s Ways To Save – @waystosave
- Kate, The Guavalicious Life – @guavalicious
- Kim, Two Kids and a Coupon – @2kidsandacoupon
- Mariana, The Domestic Buzz – @ohMariana
- Marianna, Marianna – @GreenMamasPad
- Mickey, A Helicopter Mom – @ahelicoptermom
- Shannon, The Mommy-Files – @themommyfiles
Be sure to follow the hosts and co-hosts. I look forward to tweeting with you June 5th!
Disclosure: I received compensation for my time and participation but all opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I will only endorse companies, products and services that I believe, based on my own experiences, are worthy of endorsement.