Something happens to us women as we get older… hair grows (darker and/or thicker) where it never grew before. Seriously, what is up with that? As much as I hate it, it’s a fact of life, or my life anyway.
Just because it’s a fact doesn’t mean I have to like it. And thanks to Jolen, I don’t have to live with it. I remember my mom using Jolen cream bleach products when I was younger, so I know Jolen has been around for a long time.
That makes me feel good because I know they are a trusted beauty product, and must do what it says it will do to still be around. In fact, Jolen Creme Bleach, the #1-selling bleach brand in the world, is celebrating 50 years in the beauty aisle.
I am looking forward to trying Jolen Creme Bleach on my arms. Here’s three reasons I think it will be perfect to use on my arms:
- Jolen Creme Bleach is gentle to skin and leaves it soft and smooth.
- Easy to use at home, Jolen Creme Bleach takes just 10 minutes for results that last up to four weeks.
- Jolen Creme Bleach comes in an original formula as well as a sensitive formula with Aloe Vera, which is ideal for use on sensitive, more delicate skin.
My biggest problem though, is my upper lip. I’m naturally dark-haired so the hair on my upper lip (and no I am not using the “M” word that men grow above their upper lips) is dark. I do not like waxing. I have a high pain-threshold, but I cannot stand painful treatments on my face.
Our faces are too sensitive to be ripping hairs off of them, I think. I resort to plucking them, but that’s painful too. I was thinking about using Jolen Creme Bleach to lighten the hairs, thereby making them less noticeable, when I discovered that Jolen has a new product — the Jolen Facial Hair Remover Kit.
The new Jolen Facial Hair Remover Kit is….
- A unique, three-step hair removal system that quickly, gently, and effectively removes unwanted hair on the upper lip, chin, and cheeks.
- Dermatologist tested and perfect for all hair types, the new Jolen Facial Hair Remover Kit delivers smooth, silky, hair-free skin.
- The new Jolen Facial Hair Remover Kit works in just eight minutes.
- Formulated with a unique soft scent technology, the new Jolen Facial Hair Remover Kit is the only facial hair removal product to include an easy-to-use, three-part system consisting of a Skin Guarding Balm for pre- and post-skin protection, Hair Removal Cream and Cleanse & Soothe Wipes.
What you get in the kit:
- The Skin Guarding Balm is used before hair removal to condition and protect skin, preventing irritation and redness. This balm can also be used after hair removal and cleansing to moisturize and smooth skin.
- The Hair Removal Cream quickly, gently and effectively removes unwanted hair on the upper lip, chin and cheeks.
- The Cleanse & Soothe Wipes wipe away cream and hair while soothing and conditioning the skin. These wipes eliminate the need to ruin washcloths or fuss with messy tissues or cotton balls.
I found it very easy to use. I love that it is quick, but I did have time to file and shape my fingernails while I waited. I especially love that it doesn’t have a chemical smell. It is a very nice and pleasant scent. I appreciated the wipes, too, definitely more convenient and a cleaner way to wipe off the hairs that were removed.
It left my upper lip smooth, soft, and hairless. Yay!
To learn more about the new Jolen Facial Hair Remover Kit, visit jolenbeauty.com
To celebrate their new products Jolen is hosting an awesome giveaway:
- More than 50 winners will have a chance to win ULTA Beauty gift cards, free Jolen products and other fun summer essentials
- Giveaway ends May 8, 2015
- Enter the Jolen Bleach to Bare Giveaway HERE.
I am summer ready with Jolen: Bleach to Bare. If you want to try Jolen Creme Bleach or try the new Jolen Facial Hair Removal Kit, you can go here to find where to buy Jolen.
This is a sponsored, product-provided conversation written by me on behalf of Jolen. The opinions and text are all mine.
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.