Before my husband and I first moved to Tennessee, I stayed in Cincinnati for a few months while he worked here and came home on the weekends. It wasn’t that bad of a drive, but if he had taken the job in California, he would have had to flown to and from CA.
If that were the case, he would have needed transportation. No way would my husband have wanted to buy a car for the 6 or so months he would have been working in CA. The best option would have been to lease a car.
I know many people work out of state on a short-term to a slightly long-term basis and leasing a car from DriveTime is the perfect solution!
With the DriveTime cancel anytime lease it’s a win-win. Because DriveTime gives you the opportunity to set your own lease terms and as the name implies, you can cancel the lease anytime.
What’s not to love about that?
- Mileage: 1,500 or 2,000 Monthly Mileage Packages available
- Average down payment is $895
- Limited Warranty included, which covers the vehicle’s engine, transmission, climate/AC, and drive axles
- Free oil changes
Learn more about The Cancel Anytime Lease: A Game Changer for Drivers and see how leasing a vehicle with Drivetime can benefit you.
Check out this video to see DriveTime’s vehicles and how they acquire them:
- Do you have a college student working in another state this summer?
- Have you recently moved and you’re not quite ready to make the commitment to purchasing a vehicle?
- Are you in need of a lease for out of town relatives staying with you for a few months?
- Maybe you want to buy that affordable sports car you have always dreamed of, but don’t want to be completely tied down.
We will be in the market soon for a new vehicle for my husband and I love the option of DriveTime’s Cancel Anytime Lease until we decide what we want to buy.
Connect with DriveTime and learn more:
- Like DriveTime on Facebook
- Follow @DriveTime on Twitter
- Follow DriveTime on Pinterest
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of DriveTime. The opinions and text are all mine.
Donna is a Professional Blogger, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, Freelancer, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.