Today's Sunday Steal is the "Madness" meme, Part 1. Crazy questions that I would probably not otherwise ever think of, much less answer, for anybody and their brother to see. But here I am doing it. I hope you'll answer along with me! You know you want to…
1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
WTHeck? Does this work, really?
2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
3. Ever been in a car wreck?
Just a minor fender bender (*knocks wood)
4. Were you popular in high school?
Doh! Seriously, yeah, I think so.
5. Have you ever been on a blind date?
Yes, and married to him right now.
6. Are looks important?
No. What's on the inside is what really counts. And I can honestly say, I've always felt this way – even as a teenager.
7. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
YES! Two of my best friends one for over 25 years and the other 31 years.
8. By what age would you like to be married?
Presently married… and it was the perfect age.
9. Does the number of people a person’s slept with affect your view of them?
Yes and No.
10. Have you ever made a mistake?
Of course not. LOL!
11. Are you a good tipper?
12. What’s the most you have spent for a haircut?
Just a haircut – $25
13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
Yes. Mr. Preece in the 6th grade.
14. Have you ever peed in public?
Not sure what the definition of "public" is here… so no. 🙂
15. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne – Just kidding!!!! What a Wonderful World by Louie Armstrong and Hallelujah – Jeff Buckley. I could name a dozen songs here.
16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
17. What would your last meal be before getting executed?
18. Beatles or Stones?
19. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
I don't think I could pick anyone.
20. Beer, wine or hard liquor?
Hard liquor if it's mixed with something.
21. Do you have any phobias?
22. What are your plans for the future?
For the immediate future – get rid of this headache that has plagued me all weekend. This answer requires a much more in depth post for this response, however, my plans are to live my life in a way that my son will always be proud of me. To live a healthy life so I can be around a long. That's the short answer!
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.