Facebook is the second largest social networking website and a great way for businesses, especially small business and wah businesses to network. I am pleased to hear that they are taking steps to make Facebook safer for their younger users. Among other changes, Facebook has agreed to:
- Ensure companies offering services on its site comply with its safety and privacy guidelines.
- Keep tobacco and alcohol ads from users too young to purchase those products.
- Remove groups whose comments or images suggest they may involve incest, pedophilia, bullying or other inappropriate content.
- Send warning messages when a child is in danger of giving personal information to an adult.
- Review users' profiles when they ask to change their age, ensuring the update is legitimate and not intended to let adults masquerade as children.
You can read the entire article here. If you are on Facebook join Blog by Donna’s fan club! Hope to hear from you. Enjoy Life!!!
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.