This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of RAGÚ® Pasta Sauce. All opinions are entirely my own.
I’m a busy mom, especially now with school back in full swing. There’s seems to be so many extra-curricular activities going on after school that it’s not always easy to find the time to cook a family meal. And family dinners are very important in our home.
Since having dinner every day is important to me, I look for quick and easy ways to make delicious recipes. One way I’ve found to save time is to use jar sauces.
Not only do I love easy meals, but I’m also frugal and love saving money. When I can save money on jar sauces, well that’s a win-win.
Now you can BOGO (Buy One Get One FREE) RAGÚ® Pasta Sauce at Publix.
I picked up a couple of jars of RAGÚ Family Size Cheese Creations Classic Alfredo Pasta Sauce at my local Publix (located in the pasta sauce aisle). It is available in 16 oz. and 21.5 oz. jars.
As much as we love pasta dishes, I wanted to do something different with the RAGÚ Cheese Creations Classic Alfredo Sauce. I wanted to think out of the box, be creative with my recipe.
I wanted something my family would like, that was hearty, easy to make, and delicious. So I decided on a dish I’ll call, Cheeseburger Alfredo Extra Cheesy Casserole.
Cheeseburger Alfredo Extra Cheesy Casserole (Print Recipe HERE)
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced small
- 2 cups rice (cooked according to the package instructions)
- 1 RAGÚ Family Size Cheese Creations Classic Alfredo Pasta Sauce (21.5 oz.)
- 1 (16 oz) package shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (6 oz) can French-fried onions
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef with the onions, minced garlic, salt, and pepper; drain fat.
- In the meantime, cook the rice according to the package instructions. I used a rice cooker.
- In a large casserole dish, mix together the ground beef mixture, the corn, cooked rice, RAGÚ Cheese Creations Classic Alfredo Sauce, and shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes; remove from oven and stir.
- Top casserole with the French fried onions.
- Bake for another 5 to 10 minutes or until hot and onions are lightly brown.
This recipe is extra cheesy since the RAGÚ Cheese Creations Alfredo Sauce is made with real cheese and fresh cream. Trust me, this casserole is bursting with cheese flavor.
It was a huge hit. My family loved it, and so did I. I ate way too much, but it was so good. Creamy and rich, and full of flavor.
This casserole recipe is so easy, it’s economical, hearty, and beyond delicious.
Thanks to the BOGO deal at Publix, I can either make this recipe twice or my Cheeseburger Alfredo Casserole and Chicken Alfredo with my FREE jar of RAGÚ Cheese Creations Classic Alfredo Pasta Sauce.
I love that RAGÚ Classic Alfredo is so thick and creamy. It’s packed with Parmesan and Romano cheeses and makes a more rich and flavorful fettuccine, too.
As much as we loved this recipe, I have a feeling I’ll be making this Cheeseburger Alfredo Extra Cheesy Casserole often.
Don’t miss out on the BOGO (Buy One Get One FREE) RAGÚ Pasta Sauce at Publix now through Wednesday, October 11th!
Donna is a Professional Blogger, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, Freelancer, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.