My son is really into music lately. He’s only ten, but has his little finger on the pulse of music. He knows all the top musical singers/groups and popular songs. One of his favorite groups is One Direction.
I can’t tell you how thrilled I was to find out about Arm & Hammer Tooth Tunes One Direction Toothbrush. It’s sometimes a challenge to make sure he brushes his teeth long enough.
How long is enough? To ensure healthy teeth and gums you need to brush your teeth for 2 minutes twice a day.
Since it’s sometimes a
fight challenge to get my son to brush a full two minutes (maybe it’s a boy thing), the Tooth Tunes One Direction toothbrush is a blessing. He knows to brush his teeth gently, in vertical motions and to brush the all sides of his teeth. He also uses a mouth rinse, and flosses. Yet, I think he rushes through brushing his teeth.
Two minutes isn’t long, but for a child, or to be more specific, my child, it is. Now, I know he is brushing them long enough. And being entertained at the same time. This of course makes the 2 minutes fly by.
I caught him dancing while brushing the other morning. It’s like he’s having a concert in his mouth. And in some ways he is — the music resonates through the brush that vibrates on the teeth so that the music is playing inside his head. Hence, a concert in his mouth. Trust me, to a child, this is like the coolest thing ever!
Hey, if it will keep my son brushing longer, I say… rock on!
NOTE: Tooth Tunes™ toothbrush is the only one in North America that features the band One Direction.
Two of their chart topping singles can be found on the Tooth Tunes toothbrush – “One Thing” (which my son has) and “What Makes You Beautiful” (I’m partial to this song).
ARM & HAMMER Tooth Tunes™ launched in July 2012 featuring:
- “All Day” performed by Cody Simpson
- “Dynamite” performed by Taio Cruz
- “I Gotta Feeling” performed by Black Eyed Peas
- “If I Ruled the World” performed by Big Time Rush
- “Round & Round” performed by Selena Gomez & The Scene
- “Tonight, Tonight” performed by Hot Chelle Rae
- “We Will Rock You” performed by Queen
I’ve got to get my son “We Will Rock You” when I replace this Arm & Hammer Tooth Tunes toothbrush in 3 months. There’s a YouTube video with my son singing it through a grocery store. Ha!
The brushes have a suggested retail price of $9.99 and are available at mass, drug, and food retailers nationwide.
Here’s some more great news! Church & Dwight Co., Inc., is announced the Brush with Tooth Tunes™, Rock with One Direction Sweepstakes. The grand prize is four tickets to a One Direction concert in August 2013.
I know a lot of tweens and teens that would be excited over that prize.
There will be 100 First Prize Winners – receiving One Direction prize packs, with One Direction merchandise.
All you do to enter is follow these steps:
- Create an optional video of yourself or your kids brushing with One Direction ARM & HAMMER™ Tooth Tunes™ for your chance to be featured on ToothTunes.com! (A video is not required for entry.)
- Visit ToothTunes.com, complete the registration form and click submit to be entered for your chance to win.
- Enter up to once per week now through 6/30/13. Winners will be chosen July 2013.
Brush with Tooth Tunes™, Rock with One Direction Sweepstakes Rules:
- No purchase necessary
- The sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 13 years of age or older
- For official rules, visit ToothTunes.com
Disclaimer: I am part of the Mom It Forward blogger network. Mom It Forward and ARM & HAMMER™ Tooth Tunes™ partnered in support of this campaign. ARM & HAMMER™ Tooth Tunes™ compensated me for participation in this campaign. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.