This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Arby’s for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
I love Arby’s. They have the best roast beef sandwiches, and how could you not love those curly fries and shakes. Really! My son would eat the curly fries every day.
I recently found out that Arby’s has partnered with KING’S HAWAIIAN, another love of mine, to bring you two new Arby’s sandwiches. Can’t you just imagine the delicious flavor of Arby’s roast beef married with KING’S HAWAIIAN buns? Mmmmm, Roast-Beef-Atopia!
Served hot, and made fresh to order, there are TWO new KING’S HAWAIIAN sandwiches to choose from:
- Arby’s KING’S HAWAIIAN roast beef sandwich comes with an extra helping of freshly sliced roast beef, piled high on a soft and slightly sweet KING’S HAWAIIAN bun
- Arby’s KING’S HAWAIIAN Roast Beef & Swiss sandwich has the same extra helping of roast beef and KING’S HAWAIIAN bun, topped with Swiss cheese, crunchy pickles and creamy Dijon spread
If the above description doesn’t make you want to go right out and get one, I don’t know what would.
To celebrate this partnership, Arby’s is hosting a Hawaiian Getaway Sweepstakes to offer their customers the chance to surf and hula in paradise.
How To Enter
Enter on the Arby’s Hawaiian Getaway Sweepstakes official page. I entered in less than a minute.
What Are The Prizes
- A trip for two to Hawaii.
- Round-trip air transportation for winner and guest
- Four (4) nights accommodations at the Hilton Hawaiian Village
- Car rental for your entire stay
- Fresh flower lei greeting upon arrival to Honolulu Airport
- Premium group lessons for winner and guest at Hawaiian Fire Surf School
- Choice of either a luau for two (2) at the Hilton Hawaiian Village or a Catamaran cruise.
- $500 American Express Gift Card
When Can You Enter
Between April 29 – May 26. So hurry and enter before it ends!
What a dream vacation! YOU can make that dream come true by entering now!
I think I’m going out to pick up one of the new Arby’s KING’S HAWAIIAN sandwiches, now. I’m craving that Roast-Beef-Atopia. Will you be trying them? Or if you already have, didn’t you just love ’em?
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.
Yum, that looks tasty.
I love Hawaiian bread! I bet this sandwiches are awesome.
I just went and entered! Thank you for posting!
Entered! I love Hawaiian bread but would love a trip to Hawaii even more!
I have not been in forever, need to go back and try their sandwich with the Hawaiian bread!
I really like Hawaiian bread, but I would absolutely love to win that grand prize!
Yum. I love their Jamocha shake!
Can’t wait to try the sandwich now that it has the new rolls!
I hope these are still around when my husband comes home!
I’ve never tried Arby’s before, but I love King’s Hawaiian bread. That sandwich looks delish!
I haven’t been to Arby’s on over 10 years, I may just have to pay them a visit!
I want one of those & I don’t even eat beef!
Thanks, I just entered.
That looks good!
This sandwich is sooo good!
I haven’t tried one yet, last time we were at Arby’s I thought of ordering one, but the Reuben sandwich won out!
Comments are closed.