I purchased the Younique 3D Fiber Mascara myself. I am a presenter so if you make a purchase from one of my links below I will receive royalties. I am in love with this 3D mascara and just want to share this revolutionary mascara with all women.
The first thing I notice on people are their eyes. Followed very closely by their smile… gotta have a nice smile. But I’ve always been an eye contact type of person when I talk to people. I really look into and at your eyes.
“The eyes are the windows to the soul”. It’s what William Shakespeare said, and I agree with ol’ Will.
I think my eyes are my best physical feature. As I’ve aged though, my lashes started getting a bit thinner and shorter. My lashes are dark, so I have that going for me, but there is a big difference in the volume of my lashes. It makes me quite sad, really.
My must have makeup product is mascara. MUST HAVE. I’ve been noticing that even mascara doesn’t make my lashes look as full as they used to. So I started wearing fake lashes. I wore them last Halloween and loved how they made my eyes look, so I bought some (not the kind I wore for Halloween) that looked more natural and wore them a time or two a week.
Pure torture. I don’t know how some women wear them every day. And the worst fear is that I would be out and one of them would just pop off. And let me tell you, this could, and more than likely would happen if I kept wearing them.
Thank goodness I saw that a blogging friend Trisha was posting about this revolutionary 3D mascara that made your lashes 300% thicker/longer. She looked amazing in her photos! I had to give it a try myself. So I ordered my own Younique 3D Fiber Lashes.
Let me tell you…
3D Mascara is bringing sexy back, because that is how I feel when I wear it. Your lashes will be fuller, thicker, longer, and sexier than ever!
When my 3D Mascara arrived I couldn’t wait to try it out. I had already read and watched videos of other women using the fiber lashes, so I was ready.
I personally found it easy (probably because I was so prepared) to apply.
How to apply the 3D mascara:
- I curled my lashes with an eyelash curler
- I applied a coat of regular mascara (I use Great Lash – the cheaper the mascara the better)
- Let mascara dry
- I then applied a coat of the Younique Transplanting Gel
- Then very quickly (I have my fiber tube open and in my hand with the transplanting gel, ready to go), because you want to apply the fibers to the transplanting gel while it’s still wet and will adhere, I applied the Younique 3D Fibers to my lashes
- I took a cheap brow/lashes brush/comb and used the com side through my lashes
- Then it’s very important that you apply a last coat of the Transplanting Gel to set your lashes.
That’s it. You can repeat the above steps until you have the volume and length you want. Just remember to always end with a coat of the transplanting gel.
Note: You don’t have to wear regular mascara under your Younique 3D mascara, and you’ll still be amazed at the look of your lashes. The regular mascara just makes your lashes darker, which some women want.
I loved this 3D mascara so much that I wanted to sell it myself. I have never done direct sales before, and never thought about it, but the Younique 3D Fiber Lashes is something I love so much that I stand behind it 100%.
And I want YOU to bring your sexy back!
If you have light, thin, sparse, and/or short lashes OR if mascara is your must HAVE beauty product OR if you want beautiful, flirty, sexy lashes… I cannot recommend 3D mascara more.
If you would like to sell Younique 3D Fiber Lashes yourself, you can do that in two ways:
1. Be a Hostess (if you want free products like 3D mascara, lip glosses, makeup brushes, etc.). And being a Younique hostess couldn’t be easier… you don’t even have to get out of your pajamas. We can have a Facebook party and I’ll do all the work.
2. Become a Younique Presenter. And during the month of July all presenter kits are FREE shipping! So register to be a Younique Presenter today!