The first thing on the list is “List 20 Random Facts About Yourself”. So in no particular order here are 20 random facts about me (your Mom):
1. I wear watches even if the batteries are dead. They’re pieces of jewelry and I have my iPhone 5 to check the time.
2. I hate talking on the phone. HATE it. Which is funny, because I used to love to talk on the phone and would spend hours a day on the phone. However, over the last 5 years, I detest talking on the phone. I would prefer to text, email, or my optimum choice, talk to you face to face. With the exception of 4-5 people (my husband and son among them).
3. I have trouble saying, “No”.
4. My feelings are easily hurt. Way too easily hurt.
5. I drink coffee all. day.
6. I am a shy extrovert. Really, I am.
7. I am not organized at all. I’m the most unorganized, organized person I know.
8. I have a phobia of doctors, so I rarely ever go… even though I know I should.
9. I worry all the time that I’m a horrible mom.
10. I love food. I love to eat. I love everything about good food.
11. I make a decent income from my blog. And it still astounds me that I make a decent income from my blog. I love writing and it’s sometimes a lot of work, but worth it.
12. I love dancing. I dance around the house a lot. When I was a young girl, I dreamed of being a famous dancer.
13. I love to laugh. All my really good, close friends have wonderful senses of humor. My husband and son are so funny and crack me up all the time. I love being around people who make me laugh. And it may be only in my own head… but I think I’m freaking hilarious. 🙂
14. I’m a planner. I am not very spur of the moment or spontaneous person. I want to be, but I’m just not. My husband is the opposite. He doesn’t like to plan, and is very spontaneous.
15. I am so not a morning person. Yet, all throughout my childhood, teen years, and early twenties, I was a morning person. Now, I am much more productive later in the day.
16. I think the iPhone (and tablets, really) is the best invention, ever. I love gadgets and technology. I taught myself HTML and surprise myself at the things I’ve learned since starting my blog.
17. I love horror/thriller/mystery/sci-fi movies, shows, and books. I love being creeped out and scared. I will (and have many, many times) watch a good horror flick at or after midnight all by myself.
18. I love my family and friends. I love spending time with them. But…. I love being alone, too. I enjoy quiet time. I actually enjoy my own company.
19. I loved school. I truly enjoyed learning and to this very day, still do.
20. I love writing.
Come back next Sunday to see my answers to number two on the list – Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.