This post is sponsored by Natural Balance and the BlogPaws Professional Pet Blogger Network. I am being compensated for helping create awareness about Natural Balance Wild Pursuit or Natural Balance Treats, but Blog by Donna only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. Natural Balance is not responsible for the content of this article. All opinions regarding a healthy option for your dog are 100% my own.
Healthy Option for Your Dog
Our pup, Baxter, loves to romp and play, and although he is an inside dog, he loves being outdoors. Since he is our first Shih Tzu, I’m not sure how other dogs of this breed behave, but he is not a froufrou dog… he wants to be out in nature getting in touch with his wild side.
We want to keep him active and healthy, so it’s important to us that we feed him a high protein, grain free diet like Natural Balance Wild Pursuit and that when we reward him with a dog treat, it’s good for him and shows him how much we love and care for him.
I am always looking for a healthy option when it comes to his diet.
A Healthy Option That Feeds Their Wild Side
Baxter needs dog food and treats with a superior high protein, grain-free formula that will satisfy his primal cravings. You know that “wild” side I mentioned earlier.
He really is such a well behaved dog that we want to reward him with nutritious rewards and I love that Wild Pursuit is formulated by expert nutritionists. I recently received Natural Balance Wild Pursuit as a healthy option to try out with Baxter.
- Wild Pursuit is a high protein, grain free product line from Natural Balance that was introduced in May 2015
- A complete line of 35 varieties to choose from, including dry food (for dog and cat), wet food (for dog and cat) and treats (for dog only)
- It is for all life stages and breeds, from puppies/kittens to adults
- Natural Balance Wild Pursuit™ dog treats come in Venison or Lamb Lung Bites
- They are an authentic and irresistible high protein, grain-free and gluten free treat with less than 8 calories per piece
Attributes and Benefits
- Meets the nutritional needs of dogs and cats by closely resembling the diet they would have eaten in the wild.
- Every product (except treats) contains a balanced blend of three protein sources (eg. trout/salmon/tuna or lamb/chicken/guinea fowl) and freeze dried raw pieces
- You can choose from unique proteins like guinea fowl, quail, trout, walleye
- A 100% grain free formula
Because they are so confident in their pet food and treats, Natural Balance Wild Pursuit comes with a “Buy with Confidence” guarantee.
As I’ve mentioned many times on my blog before, Baxter is a family member and his diet is as important as our’s is… and since Wild Pursuit contains no artificial ingredients or colors combined with being a premium-quality protein source, it makes it a great natural pet food choice for us. I think it’s the perfect healthy option for him.
We will continue to embrace Baxter’s wild side and look forward to giving him high protein dog food and healthy treats. He does deserve the best pet food. Check back in about a month to see how we like Wild Pursuit.
If you would like to try Natural Balance Wild Pursuit for yourself, check out where to buy Natural Balance products from pet retailers near you. Check out the Natural Balance dog treats here.
Stay in touch with Natural Balance via their social channels:
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.