The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
Why You’ll Want the HP Envy x360 Laptop
If you use a laptop and tablet for school or work and/or you are on the go a lot, you would definitely benefit from the HP Envy x360 laptop.
They are 2-in-1 devices that can transfer from a laptop to a tablet in seconds. So the versatility of changing from a laptop to a tablet is a great selling point for anyone wanting or needing both.
These touch-screen laptops come with Windows Ink capabilities and a Windows operating system so you can write on the screen with your stylus. I find this especially fitting for high school and college students.
AMD processors make them fast and thin so you can take them with you anywhere you go like school or work.
Windows 10 Operating System
- Windows 10 brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen.
Learn more here.
Built for Windows Ink
- Quickly jot down notes and ideas with easily from work ideas to class notes you’ll have your notes with you whenever you need them.
Full HD Touch Screen
- The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity.
- Natural finger-touch navigation makes the most of Windows 10.
- IPS technology for wide viewing angles.
- Energy-efficient WLED backlight.
8GB System Memory for Advanced Multitasking
- Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once. Great for multi-tasking.
360° Flip-and-Fold Design
- Offers versatile functionality with laptop, audience, tabletop, presentation and tablet modes.
You can save $100 from now until 7/28!
The HP Envy x360 laptop would make a great back-to-school gift for the high school or college student in your life. You can get the HP Envy 13 in or the HP Envy 15 in at Best Buy that best suit your needs and make your work or school life easier.
Donna is a Professional Blogger, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, Freelancer, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.