It's been awhile since I've participated in a Sunday Stealing, and I liked today's questions, so here I go — giving you more information about me than you probably care to know. Hope you enjoy anyway. It's a part 2 (yeah, I know I missed part 1), so maybe I'll answer the part 1 questions this week some time). 🙂
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) Patriots or Giants? Or, who gives a rat's ass?
39) Will you watch the game? If yes, with who?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Yes. No, thank goodness.
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
I strangely feel kind of bad that I can't think of one. I've never had stitches, I've never had a broken bone, and the only time I've been in the hospital was for two nights when I had a C-Section giving birth to Cody. I did sprain my ankle once, and I have trouble with my right knee if I run too much.
I'm becoming obsessed with Pinterest.
50) Do you believe in magic?
Yes, yes, and YES!