Okay, it's Sunday Stealing time! The questions come from the blog Conversations with an Imaginary Audience. There's 200 questions (so you're gonna learn a lot about me), so they'll be broken up into parts. If you take part, please leave your link in the comments so I can check out your answers! And don't forget to link up at Sunday Stealing.
121. Have you gone rock climbing? If not, would you?
122. Do you believe in forever love in a romantic relationship?
Yes. I do think it's important to have a strong friendship. Because there will be times when a relationship experiences rough patches. If you're friends, you'll be able to survive them.
123. As a kid did you ever sneak anyone into your house?
124. Do you personally know anyone homeless?
125. Do you believe in aliens?
No… maybe. 🙂
126. Have you ever killed someone?
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
127. What would it take for you to sell your soul to a devil?
Nothing. The devil ain't gettin' my soul.
128. Top or bottom?
hmmm, what are we talking about here?
129. Are you happy with your career?
130. What's your favorite store to buy clothes? Why?
I really do not have a favorite store to buy "clothes". I actually hate shopping for clothes. I'll re-answer this question in a couple of months. 🙂
131. What is your eye color?
132. Watching or playing sports?
Depends on the sport.
133. Would you have plastic surgery?
No… maybe. 🙂
134. Name one website that you visit daily. Why do you read it?
I love reading several websites. And I'm on Facebook, Hootsuite, and Triberr, every day (several times a day). But I'll say the momdot forum. I love the comaderie there, and I usually learn something every time I'm there (which is usually every day, several times a day, too).
135. Are you going on vacation this year? If so, where?
No. We visited my parents for a week. I have a reason why we aren't that I can't mention at the moment.
136. How do you align yourself politically?
I don't talk about politics, nor do I share my political affiliations on my blog. 🙂
137. Do you have any pets?
Yes. One Great Pyrenees named Coco.
138. Do you believe in soul mates?
Yes. I'm married to him.
139. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?
That my feelings are too easily hurt.
140. How long have you played Sunday Stealing?
Since October 2011.
(Editor's note: This meme was written by a twelve year old. Each week we've had to change a question or completely find another question. So, we changed “Have you ever kissed someone?” to “killed someone?” in hopes of asking the stupidest meme question of all time.)
Okay, when I read the Editor's note, I literally lol.
Donna is a Professional Blogger, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, Freelancer, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.