Sunday is probably my favorite day of the week. Some Sundays are busy, but most of the time I try not to schedule anything on this day. It's my lazy day. While I was sitting here looking through some images, I was thinking about how much I loved this day. So I'm going to share some sentences with you that describe my feelings about Sundays.
- Sleeping in (just a little)
- Coffee in my favorite chair looking out my window while the house is still quiet.
- Watching SyFy movies during the day.
- Playing with Cody.
- Talking with my hubby (about nothing).
- If it's a pretty day, enjoying some time outdoors.
- If it's a rainy day, enjoying really being lazy.
- Watching The Walking Dead (Sunday nights – season 2 starts tonight)
- Watching Dexter (Sunday nights – DVR it, and watch after The Walking Dead)
There's so many things I enjoy about Sunday and every Sunday is a little different. But all in all, the above things are my favorites… especially this Sunday.What is something you really enjoy about Sundays?
Donna is a Professional Blogger, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, Freelancer, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.