Sunday is probably my favorite day of the week. Some Sundays are busy, but most of the time I try not to schedule anything on this day. It's my lazy day. While I was sitting here looking through some images, I was thinking about how much I loved this day. So I'm going to share some sentences with you that describe my feelings about Sundays.
- Sleeping in (just a little)
- Coffee in my favorite chair looking out my window while the house is still quiet.
- Watching SyFy movies during the day.
- Playing with Cody.
- Talking with my hubby (about nothing).
- If it's a pretty day, enjoying some time outdoors.
- If it's a rainy day, enjoying really being lazy.
- Watching The Walking Dead (Sunday nights – season 2 starts tonight)
- Watching Dexter (Sunday nights – DVR it, and watch after The Walking Dead)
There's so many things I enjoy about Sunday and every Sunday is a little different. But all in all, the above things are my favorites… especially this Sunday.What is something you really enjoy about Sundays?
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.
I love Sundays, my only day off – all day relaxation aside from the blog.
I wish our Sundays were that relaxing. It seems like ours are complete chaos. Church, working at the church, and more church that’s what ours are like.
Definitely with you on Dexter but we watch it when it’s on because we can’t wait! 🙂
I usually work 7 days a week, but on the occasion I have a Sunday off I love watching football in the fall!
Comments are closed.