Who doesn’t love big, fluffy cupcakes? Well, who doesn’t love cupcakes? Period. And if you are a coffee lover or drinker like me, you’ll go crazy over these Vanilla Cappuccino cupcakes I made on Easter. They’re the perfect cupcake for anytime of the year. In fact, I think they would be perfect for Valentine’s Day!
Easter dessert doesn’t have to be a kid-friendly either. You don’t have to do cupcakes with bunny ears coming out of them or miniature gardens with carrots sticking up, because YOU deserve to love Easter dessert, too, and these Vanilla Cappuccino Cupcakes are the perfect dessert for adults. Regardless of whether you like coffee, you’ll love these cupcakes for Easter…or anytime.
I usually make cupcakes Easter weekend for my family and I try to make something new each year. After trying these homemade cupcakes a few days ago, I think they will be my Easter cupcake choice this year.
Vanilla Cappuccino Cupcakes Recipe (Printable Recipe HERE)
- 1/2 cup butter (room temp)
- 2 egg whites
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Set up your cupcake pan with liners.
- Using a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer or KitchenAid on medium to high for 30 seconds.
- Now add sugar, and vanilla to the butter and beat until combined.
- Add egg whites, and eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Alternate, the flour mixture and milk to butter mixture, beating on low speed until everything is well mixed together.
- Fill the cupcake liners 2/3 with cake batter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove cupcakes from pan and allow to cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes before frosting.
- 2 sticks butter (room temp)
- 4-5 cups Powder sugar
- 4 tbsp coffee extract
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter on high speed until stiff and fluffy.
- Add 3 cups of sugar, one at a time.
- Scrape the sides to get all of the sugar.
- Now add the coffee extract
- In addition add the last cup of sugar.
- Beat until smooth
- Pipe the frosting onto the cupcake and sprinkle some coffee grounds onto the top.
I think you will love these vanilla cappuccino cupcakes as much as we do! They are Easter cupcakes all grown up.
They’re creamy, decadent, and oh so yummy. They’re perfect for breakfast with a cup of coffee, too! Hey, you can never have too much coffee!
Here are a few of my favorite supplies and kitchen tools to help you make the perfect cupcakes:
Wilton 415-2179 300 Count Rainbow Bright Standard Baking CupsWilton Recipe Right Nonstick 12-Cup Regular Muffin PanOXO Good Grips Cupcake CorerWilton 4-Tier Stacked Cupcake and Dessert TowerVonShef Snap and Stack Blue 3 Tier Cupcake Holder & Cake Carrier Container – Store up to 36 Cupcakes or 3 Large Cakes27-Piece Cake Decorating Tips Kits, OliveTech Professional Stainless Steel Icing Tip Set Tools Includes Reusable 10in Silicone Pastry Bag with 2 Reusable Coupler for Cakes Cupcakes Cookies PastryWilton 2105-6966 24-Cup Perfect Results Mega Muffin Pan500 Cupcakes: The Only Cupcake Compendium You’ll Ever Need (New Edition) (500 Series Cookbooks) (500 Cooking (Sellers))McCormick Pure Coffee Extract, 1 oz.KitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield, 5-Quart, Empire RedKitchenAid 17-piece Tools and Gadget Set, RedKitchenAid KHM512ER 5-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer, Empire RedKitchenAid KSM155GBAZ 5-Qt. Artisan Design Series with Glass Bowl – Azure BlueKitchenAid KSM75WH Classic Plus Series 4.5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, White
If you click through one of these links and buy something, I’ll earn some money, so thank you.