I love Christmas songs, carols, holiday songs! I do, however, have a pet peeve about hearing Christmas songs before Thanksgiving is over. I just don’t want to hear them until the day after Thanksgiving. It may be just me… like I said it’s a pet peeve.
I was thinking about which Christmas carols I enjoyed listening to most and could come up with five rather quickly. So without further ado… here are my favorite Christmas songs:
Silent Night by Pentatonix
5. Silent Night – This version by Pentatonix is beautiful and somewhat haunting. Breathtaking, really.
Hallelujah by Pentatonix
4. Hallelujah – I could listen to this version over and over again. Beautiful.
Mary, Did You Know?
3. Mary, Did You Know? – Sung by Pentatonix (I know, I really love Pentatonix… and they sing Christmas songs beautifully) is absolutely stunning!
“Do You Hear What I Hear” sung by Idina Menzel
2. Do You Hear What I Hear – I love this song and this version sung by Frozen singer Idina Menzel, is beautiful.
The Little Drummer Boy/Peace On Earth by Boy by David Bowie & Bing Crosby
1. The Little Drummer Boy – is my favorite Christmas song from my childhood. I’ve always loved it and this version by David Bowie and Bing Crosby is just beautiful. If you’ve never heard it before or it’s been years since you’ve listened to this version – take a listen, you’ll be glad you did.
I will be listening to and singing Christmas songs all day, every day from now until Christmas night! I hope you enjoy my favorite Holiday songs and I would love to hear yours.