It is easy for me to come up with reasons why I love working from home. And I do love being a WAHM ( work at home mom )! Over at SparkPlugging-WAHM 2.0, Kelly has a new blog meme for wahms – and there's a gift. She is asking moms why they love to work from home and here are my top ten reasons:
- Being at home everyday with my son – I don't miss out on his growing up.
- I spend more time with my husband.
- Being my own boss.
- Setting my own schedule – the flexibility to work early mornings and have the rest of the day for my family or I can work at night. The point is I work when I want to work.
- I can make as much money as I want – if I'm willing to put in the time the skies the limit. I don't have to wait for a yearly raise.
- No commuting – with today's soaring gas prices this one is a big plus.
- I can take off in the middle of the day to see a matinee with my family or take a whole day off when I want.
- It is a great creative outlet.
- I can stay in my jammies – all day if I want (I don't, but just knowing I can, is nice).
- Saves money – Not to mention gas money as I mentioned above, but child-care, money spent on lunches and expenses for clothing.
If you are a wahm make a post about why you love working from home and let Kelly at sparkplugging know by clicking on the image. I would love to hear why you love working at home so feel free to comment. I hope to hear from you! Enjoy Life!!!
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.