This must see trailer of The Boxtrolls and my son’s excitement to see it on 9-26-2014 has been brought to you in partnership with SocialMoms and Focus Features. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I will only endorse companies, products and services that I believe, based on my own experiences, are worthy of endorsement.
My son loves good movies. He comes by it honestly, since his Dad and I are huge movie buffs. We can’t wait for the release of a new movie and the whole going to the movie theater experience.
My husband and I have been known to see two movies in the theater on the same day, on more than one occasion.
Our son is following in our footsteps.
He saw the trailer for The Boxtrolls recently and now it is on his MUST SEE movie list. It’s safe to say it is the highly anticipated movie release of the year for him.
Why? Well, he actually has six reasons he can’t wait to see it.
7 Reasons My son Can’t Wait to See The Boxtrolls in Theaters on 9/26/2014…
1. Cheese. The Boxtrolls love cheese and what kid doesn’t love cheese!
2. The Boxtrolls are environmentally conscientious. They recycle and repurpose boxes. What’s not to love about that?
3. Boxtrolls are loving creatures that take in a child and love him as their own.
4. My son is a tinkerer (like his dad) so the Boxtrolls are kindred spirits.
5. Stinky… from stinky cheese to sewer dwellers, boys love stinky stuff.
6. Monsters. Well, quirky, funny monsters that is.
7. The message — “Dare to be brave”! It’s something we can all dare to be.
I’ll add one for myself – Ben Kingsley. I adore his voice and can’t wait to hear him in this movie.
I’m excited about seeing The Boxtrolls as much as my son is, I think. I know I’m excited about a good family movie that we can take our son to see.
Be sure to like the Boxtrolls on Facebook to keep up with the movie before it comes out in theaters on September 26, 2014.
What’s your favorite thing about the trailer?
Donna is a Professional Blogger, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, Freelancer, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.