This backache relieving post is sponsored by LivRelief. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I will only endorse companies, products and services that I believe, based on my own experiences, are worthy of endorsement.
I’ve been doing some research on backache and pains recently because I’m convinced that back pain is hereditary. Of course, there are backaches and pains from strains and stress, poor posture, over-exertion, accidents, etc., but too many of my relatives on my maternal side of the family, including my mom, have a lot of back trouble.
In my case, I think my back pains stem more from cracking my rib last year and overcompensating by using my back too much. And my current backache is from sitting a computer too long. All I know is, a backache is no fun and can seriously disrupt your life.
I enjoy yoga, which is good for back pain by the way, but if my back is really hurting, I can’t even do my yoga.
I tried a new topical pain relief treatment a few days ago called LivRelief on my low back. LivRelief is natural with 90% of the ingredients being natural. It’s paraben-free, petroleum-free, and gluten-free, and fast-acting.
Here are 5 Ways it Differs from Other Topical Pain Relief Treatments on the Market (via LivRelief):
- Targeted Relief – LivRelief™ products are the only ones that use Delivra™, a patent-pending transdermal delivery system. Delivra delivers LivRelief’s active ingredients deep beneath the skin, addressing pain at its source.
- A New Approach to Pain – LivRelief is the first over-the-counter pain-relief product that addresses and blocks five pain pathways.
- The Best of the Best – All ingredients in LivRelief products are certified, selected for their purity and quality, and sourced primarily from Nordic and European countries, which maintain some of the world’s highest standards for consumer safety and environmental protection.
- No Tingle, No Smell -Unlike other pain-relief products that burn or tingle when applied, or smell like menthol or worse, LivRelief doesn’t produce any unpleasant sensations (sensations that really only serve to distract you from the pain). And it has a pleasant, faint fragrance.
- Backed by the Medical Community – LivRelief was developed by a respected molecular pharmacologist, and it’s been tested and approved by established members of the medical community.
These five reasons are enough for me. However, if you need one more reason… I can tell you that I’ve used it twice now, and it worked for me. I LOVE that there isn’t that strong medicinal menthol smell, it rubs in quickly and easily, and I felt relief from my backache very soon after my husband applied it onto my back.
I will be sure to keep LivRelief in my medicine cabinet from now on for not only back aches and pains, but it’s also great for muscle soreness and pains, too. If you suffer from any bodily aches and pains, I recommend giving LivRelief a try. I think you will be happy with the results.
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.
This might be a good thing for my husband.
Comments are closed.