I mentioned earlier that I’m doing more slow cooker meals during the summer. I think the slow cooker or crock pot has become a seasonal cooking appliance… getting used in the fall and winter and put away for the spring and summer.
I think the slow cooker should be used anytime, all the time. I know I’d much rather be spending time outdoors in the summer instead of cooking. The crock pot does the cooking for me.
Wings are always a hit in my home. We could eat them every day, really. Making them in the slow cooker is so right up my alley and why I love this recipe:
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Wings
- 2-3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 cup honey
- 2-3 garlic cloves (minced)
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- Use crockpot liner or spray your slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Add the chicken, honey, garlic, and salt and mix until chicken is well coated.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
- Using a basting brush, brush on some of the honey sauce from the crockpot onto the wings and serve.
I’m not only trying to bring you more slow cooker recipes but cheaper, more friendly on the pocketbook recipes. Recipes with few ingredients, mean you’ll really taste the flavors of your food, they will cost less, and easier/quicker to make.
I hope you enjoy this slow cooker honey garlic chicken wings. These wings make for a no-hassle game day.
Here are some of the things I used in prepping, cooking, and cleaning up these honey garlic chicken wing: