This post was sponsored by RITZ as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Are you excited for the Big Game next week? I know I am. It’s a huge event in my home, not just for the game itself, but for the commercials, the half-time show, and most importantly, the food. My go-to snack recently is RITZ Crisp & Thins.
Save on RITZ Crisp & Thins for Game Day
Right NOW is a great time to pick up some tasty, light and crunchy, perfectly oven-baked RITZ Crisp & Thins. You can receive $0.75 cash back on an Ibotta offer when you buy RITZ Crisp & Thins at Walmart.
Ibotta Offer is valid on the following varieties of RITZ Crisp & Thin Crackers:
- RITZ Crisp & Thins Cream Cheese & Onion (7.1 oz)
- RITZ Crisp & Thins Sea Salt (7.1 oz)
- RITZ Crisp & Thins Bacon (7.1 oz)
- RITZ Crisp & Thins Salt & Vinegar (7.1 oz)
- RITZ Crisp & Thins Sweet Chili & Sour Cream (7.1 oz)
- RITZ Crisp & Thins Smoked Chipotle (7.1 oz)
One of my favorite things to make on Game Day is Spinach Parmesan Dip. And it will be perfect to pair with RITZ Crisp & Thins Sea Salt. I love eating RITZ Crisp & Thins Cream Cheese & Onion straight from the bag.
Here’s my dip recipe if you’d like to try it yourself…
Spinach Parmesan Dip
- 9 oz cooked spinach cooled
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 6 oz. Parmigiano Reggiano, freshly grated (or packaged)
- 3-4 garlic cloves roughly chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Transfer to a baking dish, cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Take off the foil, sprinkle with a little grated Parmesan over the top and bake, uncovered, for 10 more minutes.
Tip: You can cook the garlic with the spinach if you want.
Not only can you SAVE on RITZ Crisp & Thins for Game Day with the above Ibotta offer, but you can enter to win some awesome prizes…
What: RITZ Crisp & Thins Game Day Sweepstakes.
When: January 23 – February 3, 2019.
Prizes: Six (6) $50 Walmart Gift Cards & one (1) Grand Prize – $200 Walmart Gift Card.
How: Enter on the form below.
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.