The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
When I shop for clothes, I rarely buy anything that is dry clean only anymore. Dry cleaning bills can really get pricey, so I just avoid it when I can.
I was thrilled to hear about the new SWASH™ Clothing care system from Best Buy. SWASH makes it so that you don’t need to go to the dry cleaners so much, which cuts your dry cleaning costs… not to mention gas money to and from dry cleaners and the time it takes.
Sounds like a win to me! Now, I can buy clothes that are dry clean only without worrying about running to the dry cleaners weekly and save money on dry cleaning with the SWASH System
About the SWASH™ Clothing care system from Best Buy
· Intuitive Light System – A series of white, blue and orange lights count down cycle lengths and completions, and signals when an error has occurred.
· Adjustable Hanger – The adjustable hanger expands and contracts, making it easy to hang items, no matter the size or clothing type.
· Smoothing Clips – Experiment using Smoothing Clips with each item of clothing to provide the right amount of tension for maximum wrinkle release.
· Fits Anywhere, Easily – Its quiet operation means the SWASH system can be placed almost anywhere in your home. Place it in close proximity to your clothes, like in a walk-in closet or bedroom. It comes in two colors, shadow and linen, to match the décor of almost any space.
· Quick and Simple Setup – Installation is as easy as plugging the unit into a 120-volt standard wall outlet. No water, plumbing, pipes, vents, professional installation or special hookups are required.
· Only @ Best Buy
– Extra adjustable hanger, so you can refresh two garments at once
– Extra pocket smoother to use on dress shirts
How does the SWASH system save you money?
- Saves You Time – Allows garments to look their best in as little as 10 minutes. So say goodbye to excessive washing, drying, ironing and dry cleaning.
- Saves You Money – People who dry clean at least once a month spend about $758. With the SWASH system, you can cut your dry cleaning bills by 50%.2
- Saves Your Clothes – The SWASH system is gentle and doesn’t wash away dyes or cause pilling or fading, so you can actually extend the life of your clothes.
The new SWASH system would make a great gift for anyone really, but especially for dads for Father’s Day. I know a lot of men who would appreciate the SWASH sytstem.
Don’t miss these 2 upcoming offers @BestBuy:
- 5/17-6/6 – Buy any Whirlpool laundry pair, get $150 off Swash clothing care system
- 6/7-6/20 – $75 Best Buy Gift Card when you buy a SWASH System
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.