I found this fun meme at Patrick's Place called Saturday Six. It's six unrelated questions. This weeks questions follow the theme of "Would you rather." We're given a choice and we have to choose one and explain why.
I've been gone all day, or I'd posted this one earlier. So without further ado…
1. Would you rather read the newspaper from a physical paper or online? Why?
I'm a techie, nerd lovin', geek girl… yet, I'm still a bit old school. I'd prefer a physical paper.
2. Would you rather be part of the Addams Family or the Munsters family? Why?
Addams Family. Because I'd love to do the tango with Gomez Addams.
3. Would you rather take a cruise to the Bahamas or Alaska? Why?
Cruise to the Bahamas, baby! I love the beach and the sun!
4. If you had to choose one of them, would you rather be shorter or taller than your current height? Why?
Taller. I'm 5'5" (okay 5'4.5", but you're suppose to round up), and would like to be 2 inches taller. I would look slimmer. 🙂
5. Would you rather give up your favorite beverage or your favorite food for good? Why?
Food. This girl ain't givin' up her coffee!
6. Would you rather be able to read people’s minds or know the future? Why?
If I could change it, the future. If I could see the future, but wasn't allowed to change it, then, read minds. Nah, my feelings are too easily hurt, so if I knew what people were really thinking, I'd probably be one sad puppy. So, know the future.
If you join in the fun, please leave a link in the comments so I can go see how you answered. And, be sure to leave a comment at Patrick's Place, too.
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.