I received compensation for this delicious pumpkin spice latte recipe post, but all opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I will only endorse companies, products and services that I believe, based on my own experiences (and love of coffee), are worthy of endorsement.
If you know me, you know my great love affair of coffee. If you’re new here… I LOVE coffee. And drink several cups a day. In fact, I can drink coffee all day, it’s never kept me awake.
It is my favorite drink. One of my favorite and go-to brands of coffee is Community Coffee. I stock up on my Community Coffee at Walmart weekly.
I enjoy coffee hot or cold. But some of my favorite coffee drinks are in the fall. Like this pumpkin spice latte…
Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- 2 cups Community coffee, freshly brewed
- 1 cup 2% milk (you can use whole or skim milk unsweetened vanilla almond milk or whole to soy to rice milk)
- 1/4 heaping cup pumpkin puree (more if you really love pumpkin)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbs honey ( or sweetener of choice – agave or brown sugar, or a pinch of stevia to taste; or maple syrup, etc. to taste)
- 1-2 tsp pumpkin pie spice blend or leave out and just sprinkle on top of the coffee.
- 1 tsp cinnamon, or to taste or leave out and just sprinkle on top of the coffee.
- Whipped topping
- Optional: pinch of ground nutmeg, ginger, garam masala, cardamom, or other warming spices to taste
- Make coffee (I use K-Cups, but a pot or single-serving cup, or in whatever fashion and however you prefer making your coffee). And the stronger the better.
- Make Pumpkin Milk by combining all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well by hand or blend using a blender Optional: Warm the finished pumpkin milk mixture in the microwave or on the stovetop (I do a quick nuke of about 1 minute).
- Pour 1 cup of brewed coffee into a mug and pour half the pumpkin milk mixture over the top of the coffee.
- Optional: Add whipped topping (I used Redi-wip and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and/or nutmeg on top.
Notes: After making this pumpkin spice latte several times I’ve realized that the spices don’t “blend” or entirely dissolve. This is normal. I personally don’t like it, so I just sprinkle all spices and seasonings on top of my Redi-wip to taste. If you want to reduce the spices (or increase them), naturally adjust everything according to your own taste preferences. Also, the other half of the coffee and the pumpkin milk mixture is for the refill you know you will want after you finish your first cup. I just microwave to warm it up. Or, if you really must, you can share the second cup with your significant other or a friend.
If you want to save on your Community coffee, be sure to open your Valpak envelopes to find a coupon for $1.50 off any one bag or single serve box of Community Coffee, available at Walmart in select areas.
Prize: $500 Walmart gift card giveaway, hosted on Savings.com. 10 $50 Walmart gift cards in support of the Valpak Community Coffee coupon, redeemable at Walmart!
When: Giveaway starts on Monday, October 15th at 12:00 AM ET and ends on Friday, October 19th at 11:59 PM ET.
How: Enter the giveaway by heading to the Walmart page on Savings.com and submit your email address on the form at the top of the page.
Winners will be chosen through a lottery drawing and notified on Monday (10/21) via the email address you used to enter.
See complete Official Rules for entry instructions, full prize descriptions, restrictions, and other important details.
So be sure to check your Valpak for your Community Coffee coupon and good luck in the $500 Walmart gift card giveaway!
Pin this Pumpkin Spice Latte for later…
Donna is a Professional Blogger, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, Freelancer, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.