It may not be officially summer, yet, but it is in our home since yesterday was my son’s last day of school. And with the temps hitting the 90s this week, well it sure feels like summer. In my quest to come up with refreshing drink recipes, I thought that nectarine lemonade would be a perfect drink. Not to mention I bought a lot of nectarines at the grocery store the other day.
We love lemonade and fresh fruit, so being able to combine a fruit in season with a basic lemonade recipe is so simple, easy, and tasty.
Try this recipe for yourself…
Nectarine Lemonade Recipe
- 2 Cups fresh Lemon juice
- 1/2 Cup of fresh Lime juice
- 4 minced Nectarines
- 4 Cups of Water
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- Remove the pits from your Nectarines and skin
- Dice the nectarine into tiny pieces and puree in a blender. This is my favorite blender.
- In a small saucepan add Nectarine, sugar, and water over high heat
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to low and let simmer for 4 minutes
- Pour into a large bowl and place in your refrigerator for 3 hours
- Add Nectarine mixture to a pitcher of ice and add in your lemon and lime juice and stir well
This drink has become a favorite in our home. I hope you will give it a try and see if nectarine lemonade becomes one of your family’s favorites, too.
Another great refreshing drink option is this Strawberry Lemonade recipe.
Remember, if you like this post, pin it for later and please take the time to follow all my projects and finds here on Pinterest.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click through one of these links and buy something, I’ll earn some money, so thank you.
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.