I was out of town last Sunday and missed Sunday's Stealing, so today I've combined both Part five & six. The questions come from the blog Conversations with an Imaginary Audience. There's 200 questions, so they'll be broken up into parts. If you take part, please leave your link in the comments so I can check out your answers! And don't forget to link up at Sunday Stealing.
What’s your favorite action movie?
82. Have (or are) you
ever been involved someone much older than you?
83. Do you believe in lust at
84. Favorite type of venomous snake?
85. Do you
86. If you wanted to talk to someone who'd lift
your spirits, who'd you call?
87. What do you wear to feel
88. Do you like to learn?
89. Have you ever been hit on
by someone who really overestimated their attractiveness?
Where did you last go on vacation?
91. Dallas (as in J.R. &
Bobby) returns this week. What film or TV series would you loved to
92. Explain your karma beliefs.
93. When do
you think that you have a hard life?
95. Have you ever broken a heart?
96. Should pot be legalized?
97. Have you ever gone skinny dipping with someone that you
98. What do you do when you're down?
time you were really angry?
100. What is your favorite flavor in
Name 4 things you always have with you.
102. How many SERIOUS
exes do you have?
103. What causes you to you admire people?
104. Do you
105. Would you have sex after marriage? Why or why
106. What is your favorite male name?
107. Do animals go
108. Last time you had a great time with your dad?
109. What is your
favorite hair style?
110. Do you like your name?
was the last time that you quit your job?
112. When you wake up,
what is the first thing you think?
113. Have you ever pulled an all-niter?
114. What is the perfect day for you?
A day with no work obligations. A day where the temp is in the 70s with no humidity. A day spent with my husband and son, doing whatever we want.
time you cleaned the bathroom?
116. Have you ever failed a grade?
117. Have you met anyone online?
118. Have you ever
119. Do you like celebrities?
120. Do you like
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.