I love writing! In addition, I equally love reading! I read things that interest me, I read for research, I read for entertainment and I read to learn. I read novels, fiction, non-fiction, self-help books and more, but have recently found a new way or type of reading, and that is blogs. For those few that do not know what a blog is, according to wikipedia a blog (an abridgment of the term web log) is a website, usually maintained by an individual, with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.
You can find so much information from reading blogs. Not to mention the entertainment factor. I will share with you my favorite blogs at this time, and hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
- Work-At-Home-Blog – provides a lot of useful information for anyone wanting to work from home.
- AtHomeMomBlog – is a great motivational blog for wahm or sahms.
- In a Shoe – is very entertaining blog from a mother of eight, yes you heard me correctly, eight children. Informative as well as entertaining.
- Nerd Beach – This blog is mainly about gadget reviews, but written in such an entertaining way. I don’t think gadgets are just for boys!
- Fun Facts – This blog is full of funny, silly, offbeat and downright weird facts. It is an entertaining read.
If you have a blog you would like me to review, leave a comment and I’ll check it out. If I like it, I’ll put it in next weeks top 5 blogs! Hope to hear from you. Enjoy life!!!
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.