The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
With technology today, cameras and camcorders have just gotten better and better. And everyone wants a camera nowadays. I know as a blogger, I’m always taking photos for my blog… and with Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, everyone wants to have beautiful photos to share on social media.
If you want a new camera, or update your camera, or maybe buy one as a gift for someone special, Best Buy has you covered. These three cameras from Nikon, Sony and Samsung, all come equipped with built-in Wi-Fi so you can share amazing photos with ease. Upgrade your camera in time to capture precious holiday memories.
- A DSLR with built-in Wi-Fi so you can capture high quality photos and share them instantly
- This Nikon D5300 DSLR camera comes with an AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens that enables you to capture sharp photos and video footage. Optical image stabilization helps prevent blurring to ensure image clarity
- Also available in red or gray
- A compact system camera with the World’s Fastest Autofocus
- This Sony Alpha A6000 features a 24.3-megapixel, Exmor APS-C CMOS sensor that makes it easy to shoot scenes in stunning clarity. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you share stored content across devices.
- Also available in White or silver
- A digital camera that allows you to shoot, share, and use Android Apps
- This Samsung Galaxy 2 digital camera’s 16.3-megapixel, 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS sensor allows you to capture sharp images and high-definition video footage. The 4.8″ touch screen simplifies operation, and built-in Wi-Fi makes sharing stored files easy.
Visit the Best Buy Holiday Gift Center to see more great cameras, whether you’re giving as a gift or upgrading for yourself. Make Best Buy Your Destination for Cameras and camcorders this year and start capturing those memories!
Donna is a Professional Blogger, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, Freelancer, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.