It has been another busy month. You’ve done a lot of fun things this month, like, hiking and exploring in Cades Cove and going to see “Mulan”, at Knoxville Children’s Theatre (and we are actually going to see it a second time tonight with your fellow cast members from “Tom Sawyer”).
You got all As on your interim. And still loving 5th grade. You are working so hard and we are so proud of you!
I’m keeping this month’s letter short and sweet, because quite honestly, I have been busy helping out at your school this past month. So keeping up with my deadlines has kept me busy.
I generally like to add lots of photos from each month (we take so many pictures to sort through to pick out the ones I like best, then editing them, takes a LOT of time). I asked you some questions a few months ago, and you had fun with that, so I decided to do that again.
Besides, it’s fun to hear your answers, and I think you will get a kick out of them when your older, too.
1. What is your favorite fruit?
2. What is your favorite board game?
3. What has been your favorite play you’ve performed in?
4. What is your favorite drink?
5. What is your favorite holiday?
6. What do you want to be when you grow up?
7. What is your favorite sport?
8. What is your favorite time of day?
9. What is your favorite thing about Daddy?
That he loves to play around
10. What is your favorite thing about Mommy?
That you’re caring and you’re funny
I’ll do my best to ask you these same questions each year to see how your answers change. 🙂
I hope October is full of fun things for you my sweet boy. I know we have Fall break and Halloween coming up this month.
I love you to the moon and back!
These monthly letters to our sons and photographs are a part of a circle. We will be publishing our letters on the first Fridays of every month. So please follow and check out the circle continuing with my friend, Alison at Being Alison.