I wrote this blog post participating in the SocialMoms and eBay blogging program for March of Dimes. I have received compensation for this post. All opinions are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I will only endorse companies, products and services that I believe, based on my own experiences, are worthy of endorsement.
I like to consider myself as a fashion forward woman. I keep several classic key pieces in my closet, but add a few trendy pieces each season. At least I think I’m a fashionista wannabe.
I also enjoy shopping. A LOT. I tend to do most of my shopping online. One of my favorite places to shop online is eBay.
I was thrilled to hear that eBay was working with March of Dimes to help us celebrate the full potential in us all.
Check out my #ImBornTo be a Fashionista collection.
To qualify for the $5,000 eBay shopping spree, each collection you create must:
- Include at least 6 products in your collection.
- Begin your collection title with #ImBornTo
How to participate and enter the sweepstakes:
- Go to www.ebay.com/curateforacause, sign on to eBay with your eBay User ID and password and click “Get Started”.
- Once you have successfully registered for the Sweepstakes, you will receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes each time you create a Collection during the Promotion Period.
- A Collection consists of six (6) or more eBay products and the title must start with with the hashtag #ImBornTo.
- Each Collection you create must be unique in order for the Collection to be eligible an as entry.
- Online sweepstakes entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT on March 31, 2014 in order to be eligible.
March of Dimes is one of my favorite charities and I think this is a great way to help. Not to mention it would be pretty nice to win a $5,000 eBay shopping spree.
I also am an avid reader and curated an #ImBornTo Read collection.
Will you join me in curating your own collection in the #ImBornTo campaign for help March of Dimes? What is your #ImBornTo collection?
Donna is a Professional Blogger, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, Freelancer, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.