Today's Sunday Stealing (go there and learn all about Sunday Stealing) is Part 2, you can see Part 1 here. And here's to learning a little more about me:
23. Do you ever walk around the house naked?
I have an almost 9-year-old. Over nine years ago I did.
24. If you were an animal what would you be? Why?
I want to fly like an "eagle"… so I can soar across the skies.
25. Hair color you like on someone you’re dating?
I'm married. He has dark brown hair and that suits him (and me) just fine.
26. If suffering an injury, would you rather be left blind or deaf?
Dang it, neither one! But if I have to choose… what did you say???
27. Do you have any special talents?
I can touch my tongue to my nose.
28. What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
If it's dark, turn on the light. If it's daylight (and the 2nd thing after turning the lights on at night), go pee. I always have to potty when I get home.
29. Do you like horror or comedy?
Both. But I'm a horror freak!
30. Are you missing anyone?
My mom. We only get to see each other about 3 times a year.
31. Where do you want to live when you are old?
hmmm, part of me wants to say somewhere tropical. But honestly, I have to say right where I am, right now.
32. Who is the person you can count on the most?
33. If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be?
Jeffrey Dean Morgan (That's his picture at the top… need I say more?)
34. What did you dream last night?
I don't remember my dreams anymore. Seriously, I used to have such vivid dreams, but for over 5 years now, I rarely remember a dream. And if I do, it's not much.
35. What is your favorite sport to watch?
36. Are you named after anyone?
Yes. My first name after a nurse that was very helpful to my mom, and my middle name after my aunt (my mom's sister).
37. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
I've never been much of a drinker, and it's been awhile, but my favorite was a Tom Collins.
38. Non alcoholic drink?
39. Have you ever been in love?
Absolutely. Am in love with my hubby, the love of my life.
40. Do you sing in the shower?
41. Have you ever been arrested?
No. Not even close.
42. What is your favorite Holiday?
Christmas has always been my favorite, but since giving birth to my son, whose birthday is November 25th and occasionally falls on Thanksgiving. I have to say it's Thanksgiving.
43. Would you ever get plastic surgery?
44. Have you ever caught a fish?
Yes. And cleaned it, too.
I love to hear an answer to one of the questions above. So leave an answer in the comments!
Donna is a Content Creator, Marketer, Brand Ambassador, Social Media Consultant, former teacher, wife, and proud mom. Blog by Donna encompasses all that… she writes about family life and being a woman while weaving in articles about the brands and products she and her family love.
I would have picked Patrick Swayze.. Yumm!
@Anne – oooh, I loved Patrick Swayze, too! Dirty Dancing is one of my all time favorite movies, evah!
Would you really have plastic surgery? I’m too scared!
@Liz – I said yes, but if it came right down to , I’m not sure. But when I’m in my 60s, I would definitely entertain the idea. 🙂
Comments are closed.